dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!!

+3
Yacket's Mum
Beth<3
sharreem
7 posters

Go down

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! Empty Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!!

Post by sharreem Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am

Having harry visit made me think of a new topic... Whats the worst thing your dog has done.....
Mine was Ebony (my old girl of 14 years) when she was a pup I used to keep her inside when I was at work to keep her safe. I would come home at lunch time to find the house covered with chewed up toilt paper.. She loved getting into the new rolls i would buy and destroy every one!!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! Empty Re: Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!!

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:50 am

HAHA.... ZENA ATE MACADAMIA nuts in the rock hard shell and got a gut obstruction....... Was a very expensive operation.

Jenna the pug got into a bag of dog bickies when we were out and ate so many the swellled up in her gut and she couldnt breathe. The vet gave her drugs to make her vomite she ate 1.4 KILO of dry food....

Layla and Zena pulled apart a bean bag on our lawn and at 10pm that night i had to suck up the beads off the entire yard NOT FUN
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! Empty Re: Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!!

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Mine would have to be Biscuit.... While we were on holidays he was doggie sat at our home and he distroyed 3 foam mattress beds they had about 20 teddies and was digging holes to china or looking for gold! The place was a mess and NO the sitter did not clean it up...Left it for me.

We have had there foam mattress covered in water proof canvas now with slip off and wash covers so he can't do it anymore.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 pm

The worst mine ever did was tear down the lounge room curtains and then destroyed the sofa. I have also had them rip up carpet, chew remote controls, underwear, socks, toys, watches, you name it they have done it. Not the mini's the shepherds.  Man the amount of stuff I have lost over the years to dogs.  But the loungeroom was the worst. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 pm

other than zander eating every single toilet paper roll he would some how get the butter,any sandwhich spread anything he would chew thro the packaging to get to wat was in side! it was so frustrating but he managed to eat a big jar uf vegimite!!! i certainly couldnt have done that
and ive had him bring home neighbours shoes Sad
had to say sorry of corse
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 am

Mingo is an Angel. Natalie pees on the floor... That's all I got...

Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:38 am

lol poor natalie she will learn one day
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

sharreem wrote:Having harry visit made me think of a new topic... Whats the worst thing your dog has done.....
Mine was Ebony (my old girl of 14 years) when she was a pup I used to keep her inside when I was at work to keep her safe. I would come home at lunch time to find the house covered with chewed up toilt paper.. She loved getting into the new rolls i would buy and destroy every one!!!!

He.. He.. we have an advert on the TV over here (the Andrex dog) that is a Lab with toilet roll wrapped around it running over the house ..so it's funny that you say that your Ebony did the same..

Herbie has been a little angel but then again watch this space Smile
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 pm

How old is Herbie, Liz? We have the same ad here with a lab puppy it is for Kleenex toilet paper one of the cutest ads on television.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:00 am

Herbie was 4 last Wednesday (3rd)..and I was ashamed to say I forgot his birthday.........
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 pm

You naughty mum you I hope you made up for it. Mali's is coming up he will be three on June 28 and Hilary 2 on August the 5th. My time flies when your having fun.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:48 am

Yes he has had lots of cuddles and treats to make up for it...

Time certainly does fly it only seems like yesterday we went to just 'have a look' and came home with a tiny bundle
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 am

Yep those just look visits usually end up bringing one home.  But boy is he worth it!! Do you have any photos of him when he was a puppy if he is as cute as he is now WOW!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Here are a few..he looks so different...

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! GetAttachment5

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! GetAttachment1

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! GetAttachment4

Getting to look like the Herbie we know........

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! Scruffbag

Whats the worst thing your dog has ever done!! Herbiescruff
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh he is gorgeous Im telling you if I ever meet you and herbie your going to have check my bags as I walk out the door he is such a gorgeous dog. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:15 pm

OMG.......... OVERLOAD OF CUTENESSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:50 am

Awww thank you everyone.....Cute was not the word JJ (My OH) was calling him yesterday when he decided to take a walk on his own while he was out in the woods...Herbie suddenly developed selective hearing and just would not come back when called

After JJ was calling and calling him he turned round and there was the Herbster sitting behind him with the look on his face of ..what's all that noise I was here all the time
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:11 am

I hate that when they do that... Angel has a strong sense of smell (should have been a traker dog I reckon) anyway when we go down the beach if she haeds to the sand dunes she can never here us... too many smells to interest her. The only way I get her back is to yell out to her..."whats this"" and she comes runnning thinking I have a treat for her lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:12 am

Oh they know how to make fools out of us don't they. Do we have them trained or do they have US trained.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:18 am

Angel has us trained lol. she is only obedient when her stomach gets treats lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 am

Wow that sounds like Herbie...he will do anything for a treat..

I gave JJ my treat bag when he took him this morning and guess what as good as gold...little b...
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 am

yes I do get frustrated when I dont have my little blue clip on lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Hilary will come back when she hears the schmackos plastic rattle she loves them and comes straight to me when I have them in my hand. One way of getting her back. As I said before who has who trained?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down