dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog??

5 posters

Go down

What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog?? Empty What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog??

Post by Mali Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:15 pm

What was the best money you ever spent on your dog? Could be in regards to anything mine personally was a ball called a devil ball it has two feet and two horns on it Mali loves it and plays with it all the time. The other is my membership to my local dog club for obedience it has bought me and mali much closer.  Also my crate it is a god send when I need it. They are worth their weight in gold. So don't be shy tell us what you love and the best money spent.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog?? Empty Re: What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog??

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am

My best thing I have every bought my dogs is a hydrobath. I love it and would not ever be with out it.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog?? Empty Re: What was the best thing you ever spent money on for your dog??

Post by lorie Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:13 am

I have to go two towns over for Mingo's frozen Raw food. It is sooo worth it, no more fussy eating problems..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:55 am

Great hydrobaths are worth their weight in gold especially if you have a few large dogs or foster on a regular basis. Raw food is great as well, better for the dog and sometimes it's worth the expense to get what works for the dog. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:26 am

I would have to say my cast iron dog pen, similiar to puppy pens but iron and a lot bigger. it is where my Lab sleeps at night as he sleeps inside. It is in our lounge room so he is always with the family unit and when we need some r&r he goes it there, he loves it!!!

Life saver Very Happy

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:31 am

That sounds pretty cool it is obviously fairly big can I see a photo if possible a containment system is worth its weight in gold when you have dogs. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:32 am

I have to add that mine are rather spoilt being little dogs they sleep in my bed with me... champion doona dogs they are. They love their comfort and warmth.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:59 am

This pen cost me $110 including postage off Ebay. The great thing about the pen is it can be connected with other pens so in essence you can make it as big or as small as you like AND they take 5 mins to put up. Would love to put up photos now but my partner and i are in the process of buying a house so I am very busy at the moment but will do soon. Maybe in the new house Razz

Minifoxies I could never allow my dog in bed with us, sharing the couch is enough and even then he snuggles up close! We would never get any sleep. lol!

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 am

I own the same pen. Used it when my pups were out in the yard if I was out. I put it around the dog house so they had shelter. I also used it as a fence to separate part of the yard so that the pups didnt annoy ebony so she could get around it by climbing on our verandah but pups were too small to do so.

my best money I spent on my dogs was an operation for Ebony. We nearly lost her to pancrienitis 9fat poisoning from eating a sausage!) two years ago and she was in hospital for a week on a drip. cost me $1800 but it was worth it. Yes some people may say thats alot of money to spend on a 12 year old dog but she is part of the family ad if she was sick before the attack we wouldnt have worried but she was a healthydog and still is as she is turning 14 this year and still is like an 8 year old dog.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 pm

ohhhh good on you!!! Never let a vet tell you that since your dog is old it is best not to go through with the operation. Only u know if your dog is strong enough to pull through.

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down