dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound

4 posters

Go down

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound Empty Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound

Post by Beth<3 Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:48 am

Our dog Molly-Wog and our Kitten Gizzy are the best of friends..... I got some shots of their cuddle time tonight while i watched grooming videos HEHE.

They really do love eachother they play all day and sleep together all night the real MILO AND OTIS or FOX and the HOUND

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound P6022226

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound P6022228
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound Empty Re: Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:40 pm

That is so beautiful. They both seem completly happy.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound Empty Re: Real life Milo and Otis or Fox and the Hound

Post by sharreem Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:55 pm

what sweethearts I used to have an old labrador and a ginger cat and they loved each other also. When the cat was a kitten it used to suckle off sandy my old lab lol even though she was speyed. then the kitten and her grew up together sharing a bed all the time
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:45 pm

They are obviously in love just gorgeous shots I love to see animals like this. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down