dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stud wanted!!! Purebred cattle dog

2 posters

Go down

Stud wanted!!! Purebred cattle dog Empty Stud wanted!!! Purebred cattle dog

Post by sharreem Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Im after a boyfriend for my mates female. She is registered red cattle dog and is after a male purebred blue or red but must throw blue pups.Anyone know of any on the sunshine coast???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Stud wanted!!! Purebred cattle dog Empty Re: Stud wanted!!! Purebred cattle dog

Post by Mali Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:41 am

Sorry can't help I am searching for a mini foxie stud. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:27 am

yes i noticed your add today while we were looking for a dog lol... you looking for mr perfect too... Angels new lover comes next week ...she cant wait.. unfortunatly the stud we used last year has moved to canberra... so too far to go to now. It was a three hour drive to him last time this year we have found a local boy named Harry so only 5 mins down the road and he is coming to us instead so she will feel more comfortable then
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:09 pm

Yes I am looking for mr perfect believe me. Glad you found one we have a young yellow lab across the road and I really feel for him. He does not have much of a life at all. I would love to have him for a short time and obedience train him and also have him desexed I think it would stop alot of his problems. He is such a beautiful young dog and I think though he is going to go to a free home if he continues. His behavioural problems stem from the owners not the dog. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Yes people think labs are cute and cuddly dogs. they acually need alot of training as they are a bit blonde lol Angel is 4 now and still is naughty sometimes. I was hoping she would be calm by now but she will always be anactive dog. she is lovely when she is in welp she is so calm and angelic.... she is such a good mum although she loves to pla with her now 10 month old pups that live locally.
Lab owners need to be trained to deal with the dog.. I dont think the dog would need training ust his owners!!! lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:06 am

Exactly... could not have said it better myself. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down