dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone going to the million paws walk ???

+2
Mali
sugclasco
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Empty anyone going to the million paws walk ???

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 am

i go most of the time , had alot of fun last year Smile
anyone planning on going? it will be shilohs first time Smile

pics from last year we only had 5 dogs with us last year ,i didnt have enough dogs to go round sometimes i was dogless Sad, this year i have an extra dog (shiloh) the big white boy has a new brother and the other little girl in the pink dress has a new brother ,and than there is my little cuz she walked one of my dogs last year but this year she has shilohs brother Smile a dog all of her own .
i also forgot about Narla if she is still with me she will come also Smile

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Picture024-3-1

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Picture031-2-1

this is the dog that won best dressed Smile
anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Picture025

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Picture011-9

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Picture013-7
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Empty Re: anyone going to the million paws walk ???

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 am

Yes I am going to the Ballarat one I have my ticket bought it online a few weeks ago it is better than standing in line waiting. I won't be walking due to my feet but we will be setting up camp there with our seat and crate for the dogs. Just taking the day in. I am looking forward to it to be honest this is my first million paw walk ever I hope the dogs enjoy it as well. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? Empty Re: anyone going to the million paws walk ???

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 am

im sure they will love it Smile
mine were pooped afterwards ..
the walk is the boring part ...lol you will have much more fun with all the music and stalls Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 am

chloe would find so many dogs to tempting! she is a bit out there when she sees other dogs
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 am

when i first took cisco last year he was the same but settled after a few minutes ,lets just say everyone knew we were comming Embarassed
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

Yes me thinks the same with mine actually they will know we are coming. If it is wet I am still going but will be in the car taking cover. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 am

HAHA yep i am going .......

NOT ALL 7 are going haha..

I am taking Bethany of course... and Zena the basset hound.. It will be her first time at the walk so hope she is well behaved,

i have gone that past 3 years in a row... I go down to Petrie here.. After the walk we all let the dogs have a run in the HUGE dog park, they have a blast........
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:28 am

No cant go Angel s on heat... she would love all the attention from all the boys though hehe
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:44 am

Bugger ah well there is next year. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:52 pm

how far on heat is she ? there is still a few weeks yet so you might be lucky she might finish before its on Smile.............
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Yes I will be going to Million Paws...Friends of the Hound has a stall at Pizzy park on the Gold coast and this will be Yacket's frist walk. cheers
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Good one educate as many people as possible on how beautiful the greyhound is a pet and companion. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Will do...... Very Happy Thankyou.

Now if I can only keep Yacket quite we might get some interest...hehehehe...

He just loves everyone and lets them know. I think someone forgot to tell him he is a greyhound and they don't make that much noise!

Good luck to all those who are going along.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 pm

HAHA..... when i met him he was the the perfect little man.... hehe..

good luck greyhounds are trully beautiful dogs.......
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:45 pm

He is a vocal boy hey? Not many of those in greyhounds think yourself very lucky... As you know they are one of my really favourite breeds. How is that little girl coming along?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:00 am

Yes he is a very vocal little monkey that is why we have nicknamed him Yacket......His real name is Biscuit!

The little girl is still in foster care waiting for her next vet visit to see how bad the heart murmur is. She is a darling.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:51 am

Please let me know how she gets on.... I hope all goes well for her what colour is she?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm

She is a little fawn with makings like a shepard. Pretty little thing.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Man she sounds gorgeous!! 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:24 am

Oh I thought it was this weekend... silly me!!! She has only been on heat for 4 days so 2 !/2 weeks to go!!!
She is waiting patiently for her new boyfriend to arrive next week...lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Puppies cant wait to lab pups they are gorgeous what colour is he Yellow again... man I love the black labbies. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:45 pm

Yes another Yellow. Im a bit anti black and chocolate labs so I make sure the male has mostly yellow in his breeding. Only because when you look to buy a lab they are nearly all black or chocolate.. im afraid the trends are loosing the yellow genes
dont get me wrong I do love all labs but there are are so many people with coloured labs these days. I know a ladywho bought a yellow lab with a brown nose.. she was told the lab was chocolate tipped so she paid a fortune for him... The brown nose is a throw back in labs and not a desired trait. this dog would not have shown well but the breeder insisted to my friend that it was very rare to have a brown nosed lab. his parents were chocolate he just ended up yellow with a chocolate labs nose lol. the things people do to sell dogs!!!
anyway its been 12 months since our last litter and all our babies are well. we get regular updates about them all. even the ones that went to tassie
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:01 am

i have to admit im not a fan of black labs ,i love yellow and chocolate ones though and also the more box shape head ,not keen on the thin long face .
my aunts yellow labs nose seems to go chocolate sometimes in cooler weather, weird Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:05 am

Nah black labbies all the way for me. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:27 am

Mini i am with you... after my oma got bella I AM HOOKED on the blackies.... While she is a complete nutter of a dog i ador her ......

I also like BIG heads not those little pin ones, A good stocky black lab all the way for me.

How ever i rekin if i saw a stocky yellow lab with bellas spark i would take it home to..

Oh what can i say i just love DOGS hahahaha
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next