dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone going to the million paws walk ???

+2
Mali
sugclasco
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone going to the million paws walk ???

Post by Mali Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Beth<3 wrote:

Oh what can i say i just love DOGS hahahaha
Dont we all that is our problem well some would say problem not me I just love dogs problems or not!! 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

anyone going to the million paws walk ??? - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone going to the million paws walk ???

Post by sharreem Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 am

Yes Angel has the broad head but Harry her new man isnt as broad... Her mate was he was perfect... :-( wish he didnt go to live so far away..
This will be harrys first atttempt at being a dad. Angel is taking away his virginity lol. He is 2 and she is going to be 4 in June. So she is cradle snatching lol. Just hope he knows what to do lol. He came for a play today but he wasnt at all interested yet... bit early for her but we thought we would teach him what the scent was.
I hope its successful I dont want to waste this cycle on blank... :-(
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri May 01, 2009 4:47 am

No I wouldn't either do you do assisted matings or free matings? We always did assisted matings with the shepherds quick easy and over very quickly. Cannot be stuffed with someone who says no let them mate naturally hey you can waste a perfectly good season miss it all together and some dogs just DO NOT have an idea on where it is supposed to go. I think if you can give them a hand its done and over with quickly and generally you get a good size litter. It never failed with my shepherds I train my stud dogs to be assisted as well. A friend who bred dogs with her mum they did it this way and it was the best thing they taught me.  Hope all goes well with it all and the pitter patter of little labby puppy paws. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon May 04, 2009 8:30 am

lol well we didnt need to assist with the last dog as he was trained if you pat on the bithches back and say up baddy he would get up there and tie straight away... with this boy its his first time... we are breaking his virgini ty so we might have to assist him. I dont think he has ever even mounted to play... oh boy this will be an experience for him... lol
wish us luck in the next few days!!!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 am

i think black labs are way to common i mean most large cross bred dogs have lab in them some were and for me a black lab just looks like a cross breed
like i think labs and rottys have the same sort of body shape and i wonder how many "purebreed" rottweilers are actually cross withh a lab lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 am

yes good question!!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2009 8:59 am

or what about
i wonder what percentage of large cross bred dogs have lab in them
i bet its over 80%
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon May 04, 2009 9:04 am

yes well look at my old girl she is lab cross cattle dog... i think most crosses though have either cattle dog in them or kelpie.. well thas the case here anyway
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Good luck mating with a maiden dog that is so going to be fun he might surprise you and be very good at his job. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2