dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs!

+2
Beth<3
dogsshouldbedogs
6 posters

Go down

How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs! Empty How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs!

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:09 am

How sad that this had happened! I don't know the reasons why the dogs attacked, but why WHY would you allow FOUR MASSIVE POWERFUL BREEDS play with children!!!! Must of been a terrible sight to see, the poor babysitter! my thoughts are with all involved.

People need to be educated that dogs should be respected as dogs and they are not humans hidden in fur coats. They can ALL do damage (even the small ones) especially when in a PACK.

RIP little girl How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs! 363516

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs! Empty Re: How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs!

Post by Beth<3 Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:32 am

omgosh that is so sad.....
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs! Empty Re: How sad about the little girl that got mauled to death by the pack of dogs!

Post by sharreem Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:26 am

why would the stupid babysitter let two little children alone we will never know
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 am

No we won't however he or she will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. My motto is if you cannot watch the kids or dogs.... then lock the kids away from the dogs and the dogs away from the kids. It takes a split second for a disaster to happen. It does not matter how gentle the dog is. Better to safe than sorry.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:36 pm

minifoxies wrote:No we won't however he or she will have to live with it for the rest of their lives. My motto is if you cannot watch the kids or dogs.... then lock the kids away from the dogs and the dogs away from the kids. It takes a split second for a disaster to happen. It does not matter how gentle the dog is. Better to safe than sorry.

I agree.... I have pens for my dogs if kids come around. I know my greyhounds would never hurt anyone but they are big and can bowl a small child over and hurt them. RIP little one Sad
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:22 am

Exactly... and you can feel secure that your dogs will not hurt them even unintentionally. How are those foster dogs going?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoppaChop Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:23 am

sharreem wrote:why would the stupid babysitter let two little children alone we will never know

That is a bit of a sweeping statement dont you think ?
We have no idea if the children were alone with the dogs or not!

Such a tragic thing to happen and something that both the parents and dog owner will have to live with for the rest of their lives No

ChoppaChop

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 am

Thanks minifoxies. Still have Hulk he is such a darling don't know why people are not interested in him he is no trouble and beauitfully marked....Have 2 new ones undergoing assessment both brothers Bazza and Buddy brindle and one black.... Very young and timid so we are having an outing tomorrow with them to see how they go with other breeds and how they cope with the outside world...

I feel so sad for all concerned with this situation and there are no winners, they all will carry this devistating outcome for life.....So very sad....
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:43 am

Your right about the living with this for the rest of their lives there are no winners at all. If you get a chance please post some photos. I dont think I would ever get another big dog however if I did it would come down to a golden retriever or greyhound. They are so gentle.  They are a very special breed of dog.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I have been trying to load up some photos but cant get it to work if you could tell me how to do it more than happy to put some up. Yes the grey's are a gentle soul... I would never own a different breed again after having a cattle dog for 13years greys are so much easier...lol...but loved my cattle dog with all my heart and miss him ever day...RIP Waggles.....
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:07 pm

You can  use the image host here or you can email them to me and I will post them for you my email is gershep@bigpond.com  thanks. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down