dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chocolate Lab needs a new home

+3
Admin
Mali
Yacket's Mum
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Chocolate Lab needs a new home - Page 2 Empty Re: Chocolate Lab needs a new home

Post by bubblesbaby Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:22 am

Hiya,
ok,thats great about the dog,not so good about the family,but yes,good their dad made it through chrissy,poor little things,my heart goes out to them all!! Sad
I love the dogs name,and great he loves water as we live near the beach!
oh have you a pic you could post up on ere?
oh and hopefully it wont be too much, to get him over here,fingers crossed,if it is but you could find him a home elswhere huh?but hopin to find out early next week for a quote to fly him here,so will let you know,thanks again,take care... Smile
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Lab needs a new home - Page 2 Empty Re: Chocolate Lab needs a new home

Post by Mali Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:14 pm

Try Jetpets as well www.jetpets.com.au I have always found them cheaper than dogtainers and I get a breeders discount as well if you need it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:28 pm

oh great,that sounds good,thanx mini,n welcome back great to here from you again! Very Happy
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:30 pm

no worries and yep I will fill you in with what has been going on here shortly just working through the posts I have missed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:11 pm

hi,this is getting a bit complecated the companies want the dogs weight,and closest airport,mmm dont know if its worth the hassle huh? maybe you could find a home closer,if not we can try,i suppose. Shocked
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Perhaps you could find out all these details a male labrador would be between 35 kilos and 40 I would imagine. The nearest airport to where the dog is and yours would be the perth airport. They can only go by what you tell them. As for a crate they will work that one out at the depot. Go for it and see how you go explain to jetpets that you have never done this before etc and they should help you from there. They are a great company to work with.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:58 am

Hi Sorry been away. I would say he weighs in at 40kg and the closet airport to me is Brisbane or the Gold Coast am happy to drop him off at either. No worries about the time I am not picking him up until wed 31st. Thankyou everyone for your help will keep you posted on the outcome
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:56 am

Thats great thanks!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:29 am

ok,thanks for that,will see what the companies say an get back to you ere,ta
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:37 am

Good one!! If you need help I can help here but jetpets are really wonderful at it. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:52 pm

Ok I have a Dude update. Have just picked him up and he jumped straight into the car and travelled nicely home about 15mins. Had his frist hydrobath orthough a little stubin getting in once there did really well. He is fine with other dogs I have 2 female greyhounds and a male greyhound plus a 7month old greyhound puppy (who is really annoying) and he is just crusing along with the lot. Comes to his name.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:38 pm

He sounds delightful he really does can we see him by any chance?  Photos please if you can.Have you tried listing him on Petlink and Dogmatch? If he does not get snapped up here?
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:55 pm

I cant seem to get the pictures to load up if I could have your email address minifoxies I will email them to you. They are not great as he kept walking towards me but you will get a rough idea. He is listed else where so if he finds a home I will post it everywhere.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 pm

go to photobucket and load them there. then you can put the link on this site
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:04 pm

Hi, That would be easy if I know what photobucket was???Sorry not to good with this whole computer thing yet but learning day by day. Smile I do know how to email them to people!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 pm

google photobucket. thats how i found out about it
then you can put your photos in it and it gives you html codes for the photos give it a try its only trial and error. lol i mode lots of errors lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:20 pm

Sorry these didn't work so have just found out how to do them thankyou for your help.

Last edited by Yacket's Mum on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:26 pm

Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:28 pm

https://2img.net/h/i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/Yacketsmum/DSCF0103.jpg

Sorry must copy direct link not the code.......Yeah learnt something new....lololololo
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:01 pm

He is a lovely boy I am sure some one will snap him up in no time. What a sweetie.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:51 am

if you go to the eighth little tab on quick reply and then copy past html link into the second spot then press ok it should work... sorry if i sound confusing just trying to help with the link thing for you.

He is a big fat beautiful boy. just only wish we were allowed more than two dogs. dont forget if you get stuck i can look after him for a little bit for you. angel loves friends to play with haha
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:00 am

He is a lovely big chunky munky that's for sure.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:01 am

Hi all just a quick update on Dude. I have a lady coming to look at him tomorrow with her hubby who have done alot of research on labs and is very keen on him and she is a vet nurse so his smell and weigh issue will be addressed. I will let you all know if he is adopted. I know I said I would hang on to him incase he can be transported to WA but I don't want him to miss a wonderful home if the plane fare is to expensive. Hoping you will understand.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:35 am

That is great and your right I hope he gets a new home and settles in very well. He is a lovely boy. Good luck and let us know how you get on.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:25 pm

Dude has gone to his new home and will be much loved and a big part of there family. Thankyou to all who wished him the best.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum