dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition..

+2
Mali
lorie
6 posters

Go down

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Empty Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition..

Post by lorie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:27 am

We had so much fun, I don't compete but my friend does, she brought her standard poo, george and her black giant schnauser, Sable and borrowed a mini sch.
She took third with sable, handstripping.. and gained some experience with her continental on George!
First time for me behind the scenes, i leasned a lot! It was exhausting. We were up at 5 am and brushing george for hours the night before!

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Nepgp_10

George, with the remote, relaxing
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Empty Re: Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition..

Post by lorie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 am

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Nepgp_11

George, high five!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Empty Re: Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition..

Post by lorie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 am

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Nepgp_12

there was a Halloween party, I'm the pirate on the end..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Nepgp_13

oodles of poodles, george in the ring in center..he's about a year old I think..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:21 pm

The first one came up no problems but the other two are cut in half or thirds the poodle is gorgeous I have a real soft spot for poodles.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:28 pm

awww i love standard poodles... and they all look so beautiful when freshly groomed
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:50 am

oh,real beautiful dogs hey Shocked
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am

Oh gorgeous!
I do love standard poodles to, they are very intelligent.
I do like them in pure black preferably.

Naughty pirate outfit I might say... Cool
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:29 am

yes, a bit sleezy, i kept covering the clevage with the fake hair Laughing

check out this little guy, he won something too, (not a good pic)

Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. Nepgp_14
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:44 pm

Love the photos Lori looks like it was alot of fun. The poodles are just beautiful thanks for posting them.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Hey!!!
I was giving you ALL this credit for spelling my name right!! Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. 580962

Hehe, I'm joking!! Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. 7768
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 am

great pics lorie we have two standard poodles that come to our local beach. They are so graceful they prance around on the sand. There owner approached me to put their male over my lab but i think there are two many oodle dogs around.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:55 am

Good for you having some good sense to say NO to THAT! Some pics from my weekend at grooming competition.. 74843 Poodles are like walking air at the end of the lead!! Labs sure aren't, some people! (Hey, i love labs too BTW!)
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 pm

Yes labs are not gracefull...lol..... anything but!!! I think thats why I love my girl soooo much she has so much character. she is the naughtiest lab ever still thinks she is a pup at 3 lol.
Yes I will stick to just labs not labra DOODLES lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:46 am

HA HA I Love labs my grandparents own 2 that i train and well the black girl (Bella)is CRAZY she has endless energy and is soo smart learns things on first try ... But there chocolate boy(Rusty) is soo gental and soft and most certanly not the brightest dog in the world..
But i love them and have a ball training with them. Very Happy

I would love a lab of my own one day but have my hands full with my 5 girls so training is the next best thing I love you
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down