dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs?

+3
Mali
sharreem
Admin
7 posters

Go down

is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs? Empty is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:14 am

ok i am just wondering what everyones thoughts are about this or if you have seent his before!
Rolling Eyes
chloe is HORNY!!!!!!!!
VERY HORNY!!!!!! lol!
for the last week she has been humping zander!!!
she does it to his back his leg,his head anywere she can reach lol
i think its funny and she no's what she is doing (other than some male dogs i have seen trying to hump a female lol)
anyways is it normal? flower
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs? Empty Re: is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs?

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 am

oh and she lets zander suck on her nipples and lick her privates
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs? Empty Re: is it normal for female dogs to try and hump male dogs?

Post by sharreem Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:52 am

Is she still in heat??? after she has mated with the male dog she will want more and more. She will hump anything for the last part of her heat cycle going into the third even maybe forth week
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:54 am

its been 1 month or a bit more since she came off her heat all together!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 pm

This is not being horny this sounds to me like dominance she wants to be the boss of him and if he is allowing it all and good. But I will warn you this can also cause major fights if zander gets jack of it he will tell her so leading perhaps into an all in all fight. This behaviour is something I would stop immeadiately and bring her back down. As the owner your supposed to be the dominant one NOT her. At this time she is the dominant one of zander. And possibly you.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:57 pm

she only does it when they are inside together!
i think she does think she owns the place in side as she always jumps up at zander and kind of does a warning thing to tell him get out this is my place
i try and stop her from doing this all the time!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:02 am

My poo humps the cat. The cat doesn't mind... it's defenately a dominance thing Smile
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:29 am

lol i seen that somewhere!

oh the osbornse show!
how they ahd to get a person in because the dog acualy was penitrating the cat lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:03 am

oh gross, thank god mine are both girls.. Laughing
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:11 pm

I've seen girls hump other girls in pure dominance as well and that can lead to one hell of a bitch fight!! Glad that you stop it when she is in the house if you can watch the dog whisperer on the Bio channel on Foxtel then do I have dogs for years but boy this man Cesar Milan has taught me so much. He does it in such a gentle passive way that I am now using his techniques on my dogs and they work!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:24 am

I agree that humping can be a dominance thing. If you get your girl desexed it would help mellow her out some and protect you from the dramas of an accidental litter with your boy.

Al

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Steph Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 am

Is this just for dog lovers?

Steph

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 am

no all pets
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:50 am

Desexing is a great suggestion!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:53 am

Al wrote:I agree that humping can be a dominance thing. If you get your girl desexed it would help mellow her out some and protect you from the dramas of an accidental litter with your boy.
lol there wont be any accidental litters between zander and chloe because she would die because the up will be to big!!
chloe is only tiny and zander is huge!!
she just came off heat not long ago and we had them seperated anyways Rolling Eyes
not worth losing my little girl for a preventable mistake!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:21 pm

my girl dog is doing that to my pup,how old do the boys have to be before the female can get pregnant affraid
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm

ive herd of them having pups at like 6 months old etc
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:13 am

Its just a dominance thing that is all.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down