dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 2 new(ish) babies

4 posters

Go down

My 2 new(ish) babies Empty My 2 new(ish) babies

Post by Beth<3 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:02 am

thought i should get off my arse and indroduce my 2 new babies!!

this is 'Joystar pefection ina nutshell" Call name LOLA!!

She is a pure bred Apricot/champainge minature poodle! One of my clients breeds them and when i saw her at 2 weeks that was it she was MINE! She is now just 9 weeks old and a smart little buggar! sits and drops when told and wakes us up if we happen to sleep in for 30min in the morning LOL!!
Sleeping after the 10 min car ride home LOL
My 2 new(ish) babies 013qsl
Yawning!
My 2 new(ish) babies 034py
isn't she just stunning!
My 2 new(ish) babies 042hq

And TAZ! Man oh man! of all the dogs to find on the side of the road it had to be Taz! On the 27th of december last year while driving home from shopping(sales) we drove past out local RSPCA drive and my partner sammed on his brakes and there on the road is 2 16 week old mastiff mixes.. We both bolted out of the car and after some couxing got them in our car.. Called RSPCA not open, Called council Not open all the vets closed.. So home they came for the night, both were so so timmed and had really bad bubble ear due to massive infections...
Of course i spent one night with them and there was no way i was going to dump them at the pound.. The next day i made a call out for somebody to help me with one of the brothers who had to many health issues for me to fund at the time and a wonderful family from down the road contacted us and took the red brother. He is now named BANARD and lives on 6 acers of land and LOVES his new life... But what to do with Taz i was smitted something about him jsut pulled me in after saying good bye to stella and Zena and Kimba I had no BIG dog left and taz jsut filled that lonley spot on the pateo and Home he came and here he stayed.. He is an amazing dog while he is naughty(like all pups) he is the most lovable muck you could meet, He walks off leash at the beach, he plays nice woth all out other dogs, he is smarty pant! plays dead speacks and does agilty! He was my late Xmas gift from the gods i say! This is TAZ!!!-- His name is from looking like a Tazzy tiger!

the 2 brothers the day we found them
My 2 new(ish) babies 16436148744361870957520
Givng his daddy(my partner) a kiss 2 weeks after living with us
My 2 new(ish) babies Richieiphonepic023
Having cuddles with me
My 2 new(ish) babies Richieiphonepic016
Doggie park fun with his Little BIG sis!
My 2 new(ish) babies 109pk
My 2 new(ish) babies 094ja

So those are my 2 new(ish) babies for those who have seen pictures or wanted some more info on them!
I will get around to posting more of the piggies as i have some stunning piggies with me these days!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

My 2 new(ish) babies Empty Re: My 2 new(ish) babies

Post by lorie Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 am

Omg, Lola is a beauty! :wd:

I been hearing you mention TAz, but I"M calling him "Brindle Boy" hahaha, I love brindles!! Does he get to see his brother?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:16 am

Thought the poodle was new and she is gorgeous. Taz is one lucky boy to have found you he is in the right place now. It is horrible not having a large dog I miss my shepherds so much. I have seen some of the new piggies but I would love to see more. Of course we are going to be poking you for more photos of the new dogs and of course your others.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Yes lorie we stay in good contact with his brothers owners and they get to see eachother every few months..... HAHA no worries with picture lou i take hundreds and with my new SLR Cam on the way for chrissy there will me LOADS more!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh Lola is just so beautiful cheers

And what a lucky chap Taz was to find you or should I say for you to find Razz
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 am

Looking forward to that Emma by the way my sisters dog groomer want to learn how to colour dogs if you can give me a current email address and you to Lorie I would love to give it to her so she can pick both your brains. Thanks.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:38 am

Tell her to come to the Australian dog grooming site!! Everyone there os really friendly, she will get tons of ideas and help!
free forum australian pet grooming, have her google that! Emma's on there too!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Okay will write it down and give it to her next time Grace goes in for a clip and a bath.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum