dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello

3 posters

Go down

hello  Empty hello

Post by Admin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:29 am

hello everyone..... Smile
how is everyone and everything going?
first off can everyone see the *upgrade to pro today all over this site??* grrrrrrrrrr
well ive been busy jai started school,i have my 13 yr old sister living with me Shocked
chloe is going good... i almost lost her about 2 months ago tho Sad
she ended up falling pregnant to a random stray dog Sad and had 7 pups
3 weeks after giving birth she got an infection in her uterus.. called metritis?? something like that
was touch and go for weeks and i feared the worse!! shes a strong little girl tho and has pulled thro!!! its still very recent so waiting a little longer before she goes in to be desexed and fixed up properly as her condition can come back her next heat cycle! Mad
all her pups found loving homes before they were 5 weeks old and have now all gone and healthy and happy which is great~ shame they were cross bred Crying or Very sad
after they left i thought its time she has full time company so i decided to get a pup ( yes straight after rehoming hers lol) Suspect
his name is diesel! god his a shit head! (another staffy)
was going to pay $300 for him as he was the last of a litter well i got to sydney to the wedding i was going to before i picked him (he was located in sydney)
the breeder rings and says look im sorry but he has developed a lump and i am unable to sell him to you.. i will give you back your depoist etc
im like well i came down here with the intent of picking him, they took him to the vet and the vet wasnt sure what it could be! so i went out and had a look... i fell in love Smile Rolling Eyes
he came running up to the car and all!
anyways he has the same date of birth as chloes pups and i thought that was a sign i was meant to have him!
his been here 2 or so weeks now and i love him alot! i think the lump is deformed bone!!! his father is a blue and i did reasearch and it says blues were over bred to get the colour and has caused some defects.. so hopefully the bone grows with him and doesnt shrink other wise im in big trouble! as its on his ribs!
anyways whats new??? lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

hello  Empty Re: hello

Post by Admin Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:38 am

hello  Pup10
hello  Pets_110
hello  Pets_112
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Beautiful pictures Very Happy
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:48 pm

A nice puppy guess he is all grown up now.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum