dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picturessss LOTS

3 posters

Go down

Picturessss LOTS Empty Picturessss LOTS

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 am

Hey all

I havent been around in a while, a few things have happened and with the pigs i got really down in the dumps but my wonderful partner has pulled me through. Also had finacial issues and sickness ect ect all things that kept me away from relaxing!

So now that life is looking up i have some shots for you all of a few of the pets.

I OFCOURSE have proper updates on the pigs, dogs, birds and RATSnto come but for now here are some pics of the happy brood

This is for Lesa who saw my new pretty girl Gloria on FB and just loved her and i have to say she is just DIVNE in everyway!!
Picturessss LOTS P5180339

the rest
Picturessss LOTS P6090409
Picturessss LOTS P6090406
Picturessss LOTS P6090402l

Picturessss LOTS P6090416
Picturessss LOTS P6090414
Picturessss LOTS P6090411

Picturessss LOTS P6250053z
Picturessss LOTS P6290087
Picturessss LOTS P5260393

Goodnight all keep your eyes out for more pics sooonnn

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Picturessss LOTS Empty Re: Picturessss LOTS

Post by Mali Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:37 am

Great photos beth love the turkey but man they sure are ugly birds.... the canary and finch photos are wonderful. Glad your feeling much better now sorry things have not been going well for you but remember we are all here for you anytime. Take care of yourself. xox
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:01 am

haha Lou i founf him REALLY UGLY to start with and now i just ador him i can see past his HIDIOUS face haha!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:32 pm

It is exactly that his face... it is bloody horrible.. the rest of him is beautiful. But I guess you could grow to love him.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:40 am

Awwww bless the ugly turkey.. lol... it's good you saved him from being someones dinner.. Picturessss LOTS Icon_razz

Do you have opening times for your little zoo Picturessss LOTS Icon_eek It must take you ages to clean out all of their cages ..you certainly love your animals
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 am

If she were to charge admittance she could put that towards all the feed it must cost a small fortune. Such devotion at such a young age your a credit to yourself and your animals Emma.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am

Here... here... Picturessss LOTS Icon_cheers I must agree with you there Louise
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 am

Thanks guys!

I take me an hr morning and night to change water and refill food for them all.

Once a week on my day off sunday i scub all the cages and beds and bowls and it take all day from sun up to sun down.

Food is not that bad we always buy in bulk from feed stores and the chooks free range with plenty of food scraps.
I think the dogs and cats cost the most each week HAHA!

I can say they leave me with lots of money BUT i always feel i am rich they give me more than any person could.... uncondition and unjudgemental love!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 am

Beth<3 wrote:Thanks guys!

I take me an hr morning and night to change water and refill food for them all.

Once a week on my day off sunday i scub all the cages and beds and bowls and it take all day from sun up to sun down.

Food is not that bad we always buy in bulk from feed stores and the chooks free range with plenty of food scraps.
I think the dogs and cats cost the most each week HAHA!

I can say they leave me with lots of money BUT i always feel i am rich they give me more than any person could.... uncondition and unjudgemental love!

I have to agree with you there they do give you so much more back tenfold. They are worth every cent.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum