dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not nice........

4 posters

Go down

Not nice........ Empty Not nice........

Post by herbiedog Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:59 am

About 6 weeks ago while I was at my mums ...my Aunt came in to us really upset and said that she had just seen a woman drive into the local supermarket car park and there was lots of blood everywhere.... altho she hadn't seen what had happened she had heard that a woman had tied her two dogs to the back of her 4 x 4 while she took of her boots and had forgotten about them a driven off with them still tied to the back of the car.....

Well yesterday while talking to a friend she said that she was in the vets at the time it happened when she was told that she would have to wait a while as an ememrgency had just come in the nurse didn't want to talk about it but got so upset that she told my friend when she went in for her appointment that the woman had tied them to the back of the 4 x 4 and had driven for 4 miles before remembering them... one of them was in such a state the poor little thing had to be put to sleep....

Guess what she was a dog walker and she actually asked the vets to keep it quiet and not report it as it would affect her business...

I hope they throw the book at her..

I have tried to find out more but can't so perhaps the vets did keep it under their hats....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Not nice........ Empty Re: Not nice........

Post by oldboi Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Gee m8 that wouldv'e bin devastatin ... Not nice........ Icon_sad

They should make a statemant or somethin ...
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 am

OMG!! When I think about the planning to get the girls into the car it does not involve tying them to any part of it!!
First get collars on, leashes on. Make sure I have everything! Michael pointed out if i had to go back even for a minute without my keys they could lock me out by stepping on the button!
It's hard to believe noone flagged her down or tried to stop her! That so sad... Not nice........ Icon_cry
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 am

Apparently the chap driving behind her was flashing his lights and sounding his horn to get her attention but she drove 4 miles before she took any notice.....

I feel sick aver time I think about it...like you we always get Herbie sorted before we sort ourselves out
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 am

Yup, I feel sick too Not nice........ Icon_cry Not nice........ Icon_cry
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:32 pm

That is awful surely she could be charged with some sort of cruelty or neglect oh those poor dogs. I tell you what if she had done that to mine she would be in for it big time. Talk about bloody insurance she would need a ton of the stuff. Oh those poor dogs it does not bear thinking about how those dogs suffered. RIP little one.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Thing is, if they were her own dogs and she made this HUGE mistake, I know if it were me, I would be punishing myself every day for the rest of my life.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:49 am

I am still trying to find out more.....

Could you imagine our little ones being towed behind a 4 x 4 their little legs just wouldn't take it....

I could cry every time I think about it.....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 pm

And, yer making me cry too Not nice........ Icon_cry I can't even think about MIngo being 17 years and going peacefully in her sleep without crying...I'm a big baby.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:31 am

No you are not...you are just a nice careing mum...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm

I agree you love your dogs and that is all that matters and cross that bridge when it comes to it. I keep telling Mali he has to live until he is at least 20 we have to grow old together.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum