dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY GROOMING(befores and afters added)

5 posters

Go down

MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) Empty MY GROOMING(befores and afters added)

Post by Beth<3 Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:31 am

Well i am a member of a fabulos grooming forum along with miss lorie hehe....

but i noticed you have all been left in the lurch reguarding my carrer choice HAHA..

So hello everybody my name is Emma and i am the proud owner of MutzCutz grooming salon and Bethany is the mascot..

here is my salon that has taken ME my stap dad a family friend and many others MONTHS of hard work and MONEY

WELCOME TO MUTZCUTZ...
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8233125MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8233117
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8233113

here is the ssalon BEFORE
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P5162133MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P5162132

HEHE... here are some of my happy customers beofore and after...
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8243142MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8243150
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8243151

MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8273166MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8273169

I wasnt sure how interested you would all be in my grooming but if you would like more piccies of my grooming puppies and updates let me know and i will keep you informed...

NOW FOR LORIE haha'

Honestly she is one of the sweetest people i know.... Lorie whent our of her way to send me a Salon warming gift... it was a total surprise and it arrived in the mail out of the blue here is the parsle....
MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) P8313219

There is combs rakes shears bowties blow pens and one of lories pens(LOADS MORE LITTLE TRINKETS) HEHE and a BEAUTIFUL little card of congrats...

SO i have said it once i will say it again THANKS LORIE

So yes.... now you are informed and have a thread to look at so you can all keep up todate with my very very busy life as a Profssional Canine stylist....

Last edited by Beth<3 on Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) Empty Re: MY GROOMING(befores and afters added)

Post by Mali Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

Lorie is such a sweetheart and she is just an all round nice lady what a lovely surprise.. congratulations on your grooming salon keep up the good work!! Shame you dont live closer to me you would be seeing the two brats they need a good bath and a spa day!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

MY GROOMING(befores and afters added) Empty Re: MY GROOMING(befores and afters added)

Post by oldboi Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Congrat's m8, look's fantastic. Cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 am

Emma, you get what you give, Sweetie. I love this forum and everyone on it.

I try not to insert my grooming too much either, I'm on enough grooming forums as it is.

When I dissapeared for a bit, Louise went out of her way to find out why (my eyes are bad)

Now, where is Herbiedog?? On Vaca?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Boo here I am.... sorry been a bit of colour.....Vacation what's that not had one for years apparently over here we have a new word called staycation..(stay at home holiday)

Emma it all looks brill would love to see before and after... If we lived nearer you could do a lot of practice on the Herbster!!!!
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:30 am

There you are! We have staycations here too, even advertised on the TV!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

Yeah so do I Im here most of the time but I do love it here. Lori your a great member and if you dont come back I will hunt you down and drag you back!! Liz the same goes for you missed you heaps the last few days welcome back guys your all very special to me as well!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Aww thanks Louise that has made me very happy ..It's nice to be missed....and I do feel at home here with you guys
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:49 pm

Thats good we are all part of a happy online family here and that is important.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Wow Emma love the before and after..

Well done
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:07 pm

You do a wonderful job emma.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum