dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey

2 posters

Go down

pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey Empty pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey

Post by Admin Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:00 am

this big guy thought my 6 month old nephew was a fish when my sister in law picked him up out of the pram the pelican opened its mouth lol
pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey Dcpics18
pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey Dcpics19
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey Empty Re: pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey

Post by Mali Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Wow how did you get that close to him. I love pelicans I call them the b52's of the bird world. Big heavy but oh so lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey Empty Re: pelican from our fishing trip!! he was a bit hungrey

Post by Admin Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:55 pm

he was happy for me to get close!!
i think i was a a metre away!!
they always come up to us when we are fishing or just standing around in the hope they will get an easy feed!!
a few times they have sat right under us in the water so when we catch a fish they try and grab it as we bring it out of the water
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:06 pm

They are cheeky buggers that is for sure and anything for a free feed.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 pm

this one didnt like bread!!!!!:)and we werent catchen any fish at that time so it was either bread or go catch ya own Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down