dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mini foxie x chi puppy

5 posters

Go down

mini foxie x chi puppy Empty mini foxie x chi puppy

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:38 am

i have taken on this little girl to find her a home as her owner didnt have the time for her .
i do have someone interested in her but they are in perth (has anyone had experience with sending animals to another state ?)
it sounds like the perfect home for her but im just a little worried about transporting her .

just incase it falls through

Her name is Narla ,she is 5mths old ,mini foxie x chi ,she will not go to her new home untill she is desexed i dont want to help to contribute to the amount of dogs needing homes and being PTS by letting her go not desexed ,there is enough unwanted pets in this world No
she is still very puppy like and gets on very well with other animals including live stock and loves kids Very Happy ,i will be starting basic obedience aswell and also toilet training.

all is i want is to find this girl the perfect forever home ,i would be happy to lose out on any money i have spent on her for the right home ,i will be asking alot of questions though ...lol Very Happy

for a rough idea of her size she is about 3.0 kilos so only a small girl.

mini foxie x chi puppy Picture009
mini foxie x chi puppy Picture004-3
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

mini foxie x chi puppy Empty Re: mini foxie x chi puppy

Post by Mali Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am

Contact Jetpets for transport they are excellent. I will only use them when I have sent dogs interstate.  She will be fine but if you can do a yard check etc before hand as well. Good luck.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 am

minifoxies wrote:Contact Jetpets for transport they are excellent. I will only use them when I have sent dogs interstate. She will be fine but if you can do a yard check etc before hand as well. Good luck.
Thanks MF ,i really dont know if i want to send her so far away ,the lady sounds really nice ,have spoken on the phone to her for a few hours ,she has also sent me pics of her dog and the one that has just passed, i was in the vet the other day and a lady taking in a rescue puppy said to get the address and go onto google earth ,even doing that i think i am still going to feel uneasy , i dont know what to do Sad i dont want her to miss out on the perfect home because im worried about flying her somewhere.
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:28 pm

it looks like this home has fallen through Sad
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:30 am

Oh bugger have you tried petrescue? www.petrescue.com.au they have a great website.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:27 am

Aww she is the sweetest CHIxFoxie i have seen in a while.....

Ummmmmm sorry i will keep my ears out if i hear of anybody wanting one i will let you know.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:40 pm

i thought petrescue was just for rescue groups ? i do this all on my own ,with a few friends here and there that help look after the odd rescue if i already have a rescue here.

my aunt has shown some interest in her but im not going to get my hopes up just yet .
she has a blue cattle x foxie (Thomas) i rescued a few years back ,spoilt rotton Smile and he is a little bossy ,so as long as Thomas likes her i would say she has a home ,Narla is very submissive toward other dogs so she should be a perfect match Smile
Narla will love it to Smile she will get to sleep in a human bed ...
i will give her a 2 week trial first before any papers are signed.

i love having a big family Smile another family member just got a 6mth old female cat from me which is great because i still get to see her (i was so tempted to keep her myself) ,so many times i am told 'yes we will keep in touch' and it never happens ,i will run out of family members sooner or later lol
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Ah good I hope it all works out. Yes I know where your coming from when they say we will keep intouch. Some do and some don't you just have to let it ride. It is disappointing but there is nothing you can really do. I hope this gorgeous girl gets a home soon. She would fit in perfectly well here with my two but unfortunatley they are my limit with my health etc. Good luck.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:25 am

has this girl got a home?after loosing zander and slowly coming to turns with it all ive been really interested in getting another chi (had one as a teenager!)
seen the cutest chi at parklea markets so sweet and tiny but the price wow such a shame i would have loved it lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:46 am

Nice to hear you are comming got terms with your sad loss.

Good luck finding a new doggie I bet Chole(sp) would like another friend.

RIP zander
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Give a rescue dog a chance great idea.... save a soul there are so many desperate dogs and puppies out there wanting new homes. Glad your coming to terms with Zander's loss such a shock but I am sure he would want you to move on.. I hope it all works out for you and you get your chihuahau they are great little dogs but not quite as nice as mini foxies .... not that I am bias or anything....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:39 am

i still have her if you are interested Smile
a pic of narla taken a few days ago

mini foxie x chi puppy Picture096
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:15 am

how old is she now?good with other dogs?what about with kids?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 am

she was born on the 31/ 10 /08 so that makes her 6mths old,She is good with other dogs very submissive toward them , when she first met my dogs she was a little scared but settled fast and now plays and romps around the back yard with them and the goat.
She loves kids and will follow them everywhere they go .
There really isnt a nasty bone in her body .
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:13 am

Oh my she is beautiful. You have done a wonderful job with her sugclasco.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks MF Smile she is gorgeous isnt she .
she has all Sugars old tag ,collar and harness on ,the poor girl came to me with nothing:(

im sure it wont take long for her to find a home ,i have had a few people contact me about her but they have either been not suited or i think i scare them off with all my questions..lol

atleast if i find her a home on DF4E i know she will be well cared for with a dog savy owner Smile
if i could have 5 dogs she would stay affraid .......
its hard enough trying to walk 4 let alone 5 ...lol
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 am

HAHA try walking 7 lol, 2 of witch weigh more than 60kg hahah.. Lets just say i have them all perfectlly trained HAHA.. and i spend over 3 hrs walking them in different lots HAHA.

Good luck finding her a home.. It would be great it Admin(Soz forgot ya name) could take her.. you would get plenty of pics.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:45 am

I used to have a few more dogs than I do now and I found it hard to give them the attention and physical needs. So I have my two little ones and they are enough for me. I am not taking on any more dogs now for some time one will have to pop off and I don't want that to happen for a very long time yet.  These two are  very special to me. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:35 am

i only was going to have 2 aswell Embarassed but than cisco needed a home and when he was around 1yr old i noticed he thought he was a goat ..lol the older 2 sleep alot so he only had the goat to play with even came to the point he would eat the goats hay so thats why i decided to get shiloh ,im glad i did her and cisco are best mates Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Mali and hilary are also great mates and just love one another to get another dog would just throw a spanner in the works so to speak. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun May 17, 2009 3:57 am

GUESS WHAT ......................
Narla has a new home with my aunt and uncle whhhoooohooooooo
she went last night Very Happy

mini foxie x chi puppy 7768 mini foxie x chi puppy 179574 mini foxie x chi puppy 7768
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 17, 2009 4:01 am

oh thats great
i love happy endings mini foxie x chi puppy 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Sun May 17, 2009 4:25 am

she gets to sleep in their little boys bed too ,how spoilt will she be ,im so happy Very Happy
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon May 18, 2009 8:30 am

Yay!! sunny
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228