dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The crazy pet Chronicles #1

+3
herbiedog
Mali
Beth<3
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The crazy pet Chronicles #1

Post by Beth<3 Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 am

Hello all ,

OKTAY THIS WEEK

i may have adopted 2 more guinea pigs LOL............. I now have 9 LOL you all thought i had got another dog HU LOL.....

OK so i went over the the ACS to look at ONE GUINEA PIG saldey it didnt work all she did was bully my girls so i was about to leave when JESSSS BAD JESSS showed me 2 new girls...
OMG i fell for them so fast...
The black sheltie girl Bella looked me straight in the eyes as if to say HI MUM.. OMG I MELTED.... i picked up her friend Rosie and she did the same thing....
NOW i know to most a guinea pig is a guinea pig LOL but the connection i have with the little fellas is second only to my dogs...
NOW that sadley is NOT the end of the guinea pigs LOL tonight jess got in a LILAC GIRRRLLLL LOL and i am HOPING LIKE HECK i can revamp the cage for them to fit LOLOL then i swear NO MORE lol...... well not for a while HAHAHA...

Next i got a new cage for PIPPA my Galah tonight it is HUGE 2m high X1.5 wideX1.5 Long... it is HUGE will take pics of her in it tomorrow..

Also got another guinea pig Hutch for out side time with Joey and Alice...

Kimba and Layla went to the vets FIANLLY ... Kimba is on more meds poor girl but is ok at the moment the vet said nothing to serious.. LAYLA has not got heart worm... he said the panting is down to the fact she was so out of shape and never had proper care Ect.... so not to worry... She has got arthritis(sp) in her joints but not bad enough for meds, just Glucose tablets ECT..

Hmmm....

OH Mia had another set of shots this week and is growing soo fast hehe... she is a tipical pup into everything...
Thursday i could here winning form under my bed.. i had a look and there is MIA with a Stubby holder stuck on her head.. the poor baby was having a heart attack she showerd me with kisses when i took it off.. HAHAH silly girl...

OH OH OH biggest news I AM GOING TO ME A GRANDMA X 2... LOL..

our budgies have EGGS lol....... woke up this morning and went in the avery for water top up and in the 2 nest boxes there is an egg each LOL.... Will have a look at who mummy's and daddy's are tomorrow i honestly didn't think thye would use them HEHE

NOW PICS.. haha will post them soon have to go feed the dogs LOL... i am LATE been out all day with mates GOSH...

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:04 am

EEEEK a grandma of 4.....

today each nest has 2 eggs lol.. OK nest

A..
Mum(majic)...............................................................Dad(Magenta)
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7012568The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7012603
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7132832

B...
Mum(rocky).............................................................Dad(Harold)"Green"
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P1060790The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P1060801
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7132833

Pips new cage.......
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7132824

Guinea pig hutch LOL...
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7132831

The new girls LOL
Alice............................................................................Rosie
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7102727 The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7102741

HEHE YAY.... And that is the mad house for this week..

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 am

Well nothing much happening here Likki had her check up on Thursday and all went well she is putting more weight on the leg now. Mali and Hilary are just the same Mali has a sore paw I think he has sprained a toe but that will heal with rest etc. All the horses are good and doing well and we have one clucky chook sitting on eggs hopefully we may have some baby chicks. Thats my week and your guinea pigs are beautiful I so look forward to seeing the new lilac girl and also that Kimba and Layla are feeling better good thing it was not heart worm.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Glad Likki is doing well...Awww poor Mali typical terrier over doing it hey hope he feels better.... HEHE i LOVE chicks so cute nd flufffy.

HAHA cannot wait to see the piggie either lol here is a link fo those that cannot wait till next sunday for shots of them...

JOjo and Coco
http://www.australiancavysanctuary.com/adoptadoptablespractise1.htm
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:57 am

i love your new babies cant wait to hear about their antics
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:07 am

They are lovely!! Thanks for sharing cant wait to see new photos of them when you get them home though.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:27 pm

I bet's it's a really noisy household Beth<3
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 am

THEY ARE HOME hehe they are such sweetie pies and after a good bath and blow dry and a nail trim they have settled right in...

Odette (Lilac girl)
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7152903 The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7152895
She is a sweet heart just wants to cuddle and smooch..

Ariel..
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7152887The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7152893
The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7152888
She is a satian pig and her hair literal glows in the sun... she is very Inquisitive(sp) girl and LOVES a good scratch..

So yes 11 pigwees now and i am all out of cages HAHA don't think i can adopt anymore LOLLOL.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 am

They are lovely congratulations on adopting them at least now they are in their furrever home.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 am

sorry for the delay guys LOL...

I went out last night and spent the day in recovery (if you know what i mean) The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 516280 Will update tomorrow
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 pm

Well I have an update I bought home a new dog last night well not a new dog as such and I will go into this more when it's a more reasonable hour but introducing Zarah aka Keggie a mix breed but bought as a mini foxie cross. I paid $50 for her as a puppy for myself and my niece fell in love with her.... well that lasted briefly and now she is back with me....

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 P7131410
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Aww she looks so sweet it's a shame that I live so far..she would be a lovely girlfriend for the Herbster....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 Empty Keggie

Post by Mali Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:44 pm

herbiedog wrote:Aww she looks so sweet it's a shame that I live so far..she would be a lovely girlfriend for the Herbster....

She would have I will email you the full story Liz.... oh and I got your other email tim tams are going to be sent this week for you enjoy them my friend!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:50 pm

she looks cute how does she get on with the others???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:12 pm

She is getting long fine with Mali but not so great with Hilary she trys to the boss but she is learning that I am boss, I am going to rehome her though I lvoe her to bits but I am not in the position at this stage for a third dog and Hilary's welfare comes first and she is tippy toeing around. I have listed her on a great rehoming site that I have used in the past with great success. She will get snapped up pretty quickly she is a great little dog but I just want to keep the two I have here and also I want either another german shepherd when I breed Montana later this year early next year.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm

minifoxies wrote:
herbiedog wrote:Aww she looks so sweet it's a shame that I live so far..she would be a lovely girlfriend for the Herbster....

She would have I will email you the full story Liz.... oh and I got your other email tim tams are going to be sent this week for you enjoy them my friend!!

Ohhhhh will look forward to gettting them and dipping them in my tea..yum yum Very Happy

Thank you
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Your welcome going to do that today now I have to find your address!! I do have it in my email account have to post off a couple of parcels today.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:02 pm

Awwww I can't wait ..

A parcel just for me........ Razz

It's really nice of you Louise ..I will give you a food report when I get them
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 pm

No problems, now Keggie has gone to a wonderful new home thanks to pet rescue site which is great for her!! My two have been visiting friends and we bought them new clothes. Hilary got a pair of jammies and so did Mali they wear them to bed and around the house. Hilary also got a party dress for her birthday with a great big pink bow on it. We have other stuff arriving soon for mali including a hoddy jacket etc. My friends in geelong told me I am crazy no not crazy just love my dogs.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:40 am

And just a little bit crazy........................ Razz
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 am

Crazy pet chronicles here goes, I have been thinking for sometime now about getting another german shepherd I am really missing my heart breed and have been without one now for seventeen months the longest period of time for the last 26 years. I have been looking at breeders but I have found NOTHING that I like in actual fact I think that the breeders today are not doing the breed much of a service at all. Rather disappointing. So I have been looking and looking and then thought of a rescue dog that needs a home. So I have managed to find a rescue and we are working through some details. This is NOT set in stone but things do look promising. So here is the dog I am thinking on adopting. I wont give names etc yet but he is an older boy of eight years of age left in the pound to die and rescued from a great rescue group who have given me approval for him to come and live with me if I choose. Let me know what you think....

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0917

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0918

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0916

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0915

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0914

The crazy pet  Chronicles #1 - Page 2 08Aug0913
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:52 am

AWW he is beautiful.... how could you say NO. he looks FAB for his ages aswell... good luck...... I am sure he would LOVE to live out his days on the farm
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:09 am

He looks lovely Louise... have you tested him with the foxis yet???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:23 am

No Lesa not yet he is currently still with his rescuers. He is a beautiful boy he can be dominant but all shepherds can just a quick correction he should be fine. Mali has grown up with shepherds and knows their traits well. As I said its not set in stone yet and I have to talk to my landlords as well. But if the okay is given he will be coming here to live. I really do miss my German Shepherds. I am not interested in the bullshit that goes with them but the breed is in my soul and I am missing them something terrible.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 am

Well he looks like he has soul........

Good luck I hope they will let you take him..
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next