dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dog Treats

2 posters

Go down

Dog Treats Empty Dog Treats

Post by Mali Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:46 pm

Who here gives their dogs treats? Do you make them yourselves or do you buy them. My two love schmackos and today I have stuffed one of their toys with bits of schmackos and they are busting a gut to get it out there. They are loving it. So do you use kongs treat balls etc to keep your dog amused?  I buy schmackos on a regular basis and train Mali with them when we are at obedience school. What is your dogs favourite treats. If you have any ideas or recipes for treats then please share them maybe we could all try them for our dogs. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Dog Treats Empty Re: Dog Treats

Post by Beth<3 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:45 am

My dogs get treats "A little to many if you see puggy" "she is festivly plump"

Mine love the nature gift strap treats, Pig ears, raw hid, cheese is a fav, Liver snaps, kangaroo/chicken/lamb staps, Umm oh baked bones, BIG dinosour bones(marrow), Brisket bones. Mine sure love any kind of treat.

We give our dogs bones more than treat balls and things make us think it is better for them hehe not sure they are but yeh that is what they get "a little to much"
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum