dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS......................

3 posters

Go down

yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS...................... Empty yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS......................

Post by Beth<3 Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:24 am

Hi al.

We i am now completly nuts...... i mean i should be never ever ever ever be aloud in a produce store again lest of all this one. Sad

OK i hope i told you all wallies story if not let me know.

Ok this may turn into a novel so sorry in advance.

Alright.

Our local produce shut down on saturday so we had to find a new supplier of animal feed today. hay for g'pigs and seed for birds. So we went to the first one and they didnt sell hay so they were no good. then we tried another one and it was shut and we had to get hay today.

So on a trip to the lock smith (long story) we passed a produce store and rushed in. I (with my puppy ears) herd puppies yelping. sure enough in a diry cage where smelly wet puppies. then the lady hit the cages and said shut up u silly mutts. I wallkd close to the cage and talked to them softly and said what do you expect them to do they are caged all day "she looked at me". Evil or Very Mad

But they wern't the issue. i cannot have any more dogs no matter what comes up i just cant.

So i let it go and walked away. then i saw them The Worst looking kittens i have ever seen they were soo skinny "and i made sure the lady herd me saying they were very skinny "hate her sooo much"

A little grey kitten walked over to use and my step dad fell in love she was soo cute. we took her out for a cuddle BIG MISTAKE. under all of her hair she was nothjing but bones. so we paid to 20 bucks and took her home. fed her and de flead her.

So now we have another kitten Shocked woops.

Now wally my g'pig come into this because as it turns out this is the same produce store i got him from they have just moved.

Last but not least all night i have been thinking of the kittens . the girl we got is a himmi x russian blue and she had brother. so while sitting at dinner we talked it over and tomorrow moring first thing we are going to go and get her brother and report the produce yet again to the RSPCA. I know we are nuts we will have 4 cats in our house (we never let them out side ever)... NUTS but we cannot think of her having a home and her brother in that dirt cavy hutch.

So i would like to indroduce LILLY. the 5 week old kitten.. YES 5 WEEKS OLD Evil or Very Mad she weighs 700grams. less tham my guinea pigs Shocked

yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS...................... P2021073wg7.th

I cannot stand for people like this.. i do my best not to support them... but i cannot leave animals there in those condisions. Lets hope that if Lillies brother isnt there tomorrow he has a new home with a loving family. Rolling Eyes
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS...................... Empty Re: yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS......................

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:13 am

omg thats terrible pretty kitty tho
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS...................... Empty Re: yep we are NUTS NUTS NUTS......................

Post by Beth<3 Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:22 am

i know well we bad a slight name change.. hehe.

INDRODUCING.....

GIZZY
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/3295/p2031107hb3.jpg

little boy we collected this morning

and Lilly now named IZZY

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/471/p2031118dw3.jpg
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:14 pm

2 kittys??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:38 am

"Last but not least all night i have been thinking of the kittens . the girl we got is a himmi x russian blue and
she had brother. so while sitting at dinner we talked it over and
tomorrow moring first thing we are going to go and get her brother and
report the produce yet again to the RSPCA. I know we are nuts we will
have 4 cats in our house (we never let them out side ever)... NUTS but we cannot think of her having a home and her brother in that dirt cavy hutch."

yes 2 kitties we got "lilly" now izzy first.. but she had a brother and we left him there.. so feeling bad like ya do we went back and gave the lady 20 buck for him to.......
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 am

so sweet... good on you for saving them!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum