dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new bulldog neighbor

3 posters

Go down

new bulldog neighbor Empty new bulldog neighbor

Post by lorie Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:09 pm

My neighbor rescued an English Bulldog. He is soo fat, his neck is as big as his head so his collar is useless if he decides he doesn't want to go somewhere..he justs moves his head and it's off. I told my neighbor to get a harness but he doesn't put it on him because... are you ready?????
The dog doesn't LIKE it!!!! Rolling Eyes
So, this dog is literally taking my neighbor for walks and the other day walked for over a mile until my neighbor made a circle and got home... (he's not really bright)
The dog has discovered all the good smells in the groom shop and has been bringing the neighbor over every day. The other day, he got so stubborn, my neighbor went home and got his truck to get the dog home..
I can tell Mingo considers this dog an idiot. She doesn't even offer to let him smell her ears or pee-pee..which she is usually very keen on.
Well, here he is and look where he planted himself., and the dishtowel is for Mingo's feet, not dishes.. Very Happy

new bulldog neighbor Cooper10
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

new bulldog neighbor Empty Re: new bulldog neighbor

Post by Beth<3 Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:28 pm

aww how cute.. love mingo's expression"What do you think you are doing in that bed"
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:09 am

That is a great photo... I love bulldogs but I think he needs some serious help with this boy... Mingo does not look impressed at all. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 am

Haven't seen him in days, they are now using the harness and are walking the other way!!

Actually, I think Dad got in serious trouble with Mom. while bully was sittihg in Mingo's bed, DAd was drinking shots of vodka with my hubby. Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down