dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO ALL

+2
croc
dogsshouldbedogs
6 posters

Go down

HELLO ALL Empty HELLO ALL

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm

So good to be here! I used to be a member of one such dog forum (which will not be named but I am sure every1 knows which one) and I was quite abused for having my own opinions...quite weird I say. I was always nice to everyone but for some reason people jump on the band wagon and you feel like a little kid at school be bullied on by a large group of "think they know it all... narrow minded so and so's"!

ANYWAY nice to get that off my chest! lol!

I live in Sydney and train Detector Dogs for Airport's, Mail centers etc for the International Detector Dog Academy. I love every minute of the job! To be greeted with a happy smile and a waging tail every day is just a dream.

I have one furkid called Toby... A failed Detector Dog (sorry Toby but it is the truth lol! ) He just didn't have what it took… much rather be at the beach and dog parks socializing with friends! Razz Would love to put some pictures up of him, but haven’t gotten around to finding out how to do it yet. Will do soon.

Look forward to chatting!

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

HELLO ALL Empty Re: HELLO ALL

Post by croc Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:29 am

hey, welcome along, friendly bunch in here, i reckon i know the one ur talkin about(forum),
if u have trouble with pix, send them over and i will throw them up for u, cheers pete
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 am

Hi Pete,

Have been looking around this site and can't find an "attach" or something button to upload pics. How do I go about doing so?

Any help much appreciated.

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by croc Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:47 am

easy to do but a bit hard to explain but i will try, i would much rather talk u through it
click on this link http://load.imageshack.us/ i find it easy to open the internet up twice, use one for the forum and one for imageshack
anyway, once shack is open click on the browse button find your pix click open then host, when the pic loads some boxes will open, go below the pic and u will see the first long box, click on it,it will turn blue, right click, click copy, take it with u to the forum and paste, to go back for another pic, just go back to the shack, above the pic in blue it says load another image, click and go again, sounds difficult but its not, if u have any trouble i will talk u through it. cheers pete
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:20 am

Free Image Hosting at <a href=www.ImageShack.us" />

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:22 am

wow it worked! very good! cheers Thanks.

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:36 am

I know the dog forum your talking about and it's got quite a reputation for being nasty. It is their way or the highway. However I am still a member and lurk regularly to see what crap has hit the fan. I find it rather amusing sometimes and they are all band wagon jumpers. Welcome to this forum this is a friendly place and I am sure your going to enjoy it. I look forward to hearing more about your dog and your job I bet that never gets dull. It's great to have you here. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:11 am

YIPPEE!!!! You have a lab!!!!

Welcome lol anyway your job sounds like a dream job to me I love it.
Toby too bad you didnt succeed... if you did you would be here though hey!!!
Anyway if you want to make a banner like some of us have just go to mybannermaker.com and it is really easy to use very self explanitry. Also you can use photo bucket to load your photos with copy and paste on the link in quick reply.
You will make lots of mistskes but hey your only human lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:39 am

Yes got to love Labs, just so loyal! That is true... if he didn't fail I wouldn't have such an fantastic boy to be apart of my life. Very Happy Your pic are sooo very cute!

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:40 am

Oh will get around to making a banner soon. Thanks for the know how.Smile

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:34 am

HA HA welcome to the forum.
hope you like you stay here more than the "other forum".

Poor Toby... but atleast he has a great home.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 am

my pics are our last litter of pups... they were so cute I have kept them as my banner and DP I just love labs!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Shara Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 pm

hi there and welcome im fairly new to the forum myself. sounds like a great job you have, do you use the same dog each day or different ones?
Cheers

Shara

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Welcome to you to Shara great to have you here. Please feel free to introduce yourself in introductions. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:17 am

Hi Shara,

Welcome! If only life was that easy lol! mostly work about 5-8 dogs a day, a mixer of Beagles and Labs. It all depends on what projects are on at the time.

Great to have you here... more the merrier!!! Yay. cheers Feel free to ask lots of questions about anything dog related everyone here are very friendly and willing to help. Laughing

dogsshouldbedogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shara Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:55 pm

minifoxies wrote:Welcome to you to Shara great to have you here. Please feel free to introduce yourself in introductions.

thought i would tell you, i have already introduced myself, im the one who is getting a AB puppy tomorrow, and croc and Hamma are very dear friends of mine. thats why i put fairly new, ive been a member since december. Very Happy
cheers

Shara

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum