dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cat Desexing

5 posters

Go down

Cat Desexing Empty Cat Desexing

Post by jimboloo Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:38 am

Hey can anyone tell me a good place to get my female cat desexed?? Near Tamborine Qld

jimboloo

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Cat Desexing Empty Re: Cat Desexing

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:55 am

try your local vet or see if there is a local rescue place that might do it cheaper for you
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by jimboloo Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:17 am

ok thanks Sharreem

jimboloo

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Hi I live in Jimboomba and I have been taking my animals and friends animals down to the Animal welfare League at Coombabah (near harbour town) and not only are the prices cheaper the money goes back into helping rescure and rehome other animals 55940111. This is there number you will have to make an appointment. Good luck and well done for being responsible. cheers
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Cool all the money that they can create this way sure does help the animals in need.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:25 pm

That is so true. It takes the whole day but I went shopping and visited some friends and by 4pm I was on my way to collect them and left there knowing that my money had helped another get de-sexed ect and on there way to finding there forever home. Lovely feeling.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:46 pm

Yes, always desex at Rescue organisations.
I get my cats done at Cat Haven, in Shenton Park, $50, and sometimes for pensioners etc. it is $35! (Kitten Season) You just cannot beat that.

Vets charge more than double at times, a vet close to me charges $120.
Ridiculous for the same surgery, and knowing that the money goes back to the rescues and not there pay cheques, is fantastic.

I hope that your not letting her out yet until she is desexed. As little as 4 months some kittens can fall pregnant. Especially if a prowling Tom is around.
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:41 pm

Fantastic rates there would be absolutely no excuse for not desexing your pets at that price. That is fantastic.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum