dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Boxers & Me

+2
lorie
boxerlady
6 posters

Go down

My Boxers & Me Empty My Boxers & Me

Post by boxerlady Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:51 pm

My Boxers & Me 619485 Hi,
My name is Boxerlady and as you can guess by the name I have Boxer dogs. Well 3 adults and a 14 week old bitch puppy to be exact (my advitar). I have been showing boxers for almost 20 years now and I have to say I have never met a breed like them! My life would be so empty without my dogs. Since I was a small child I've always had a love for dogs no matter what breed it was. I was always bringing home stray dogs & cats and must have put my Mother's head away!

I was at Crufts last year and won 5 in a class of 11 with a dog whom I hope will become my first Champion. Eddie has a fantastic boxer temperament and is always happy to see the camera coming out cause he thinks he's so photogenic!!! I have high hopes for this young man.

Is there anybody else here who has Boxers? I love meeting new people who have their lifes ruled by this amazing breed. Smile
boxerlady
boxerlady

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

My Boxers & Me Empty Re: My Boxers & Me

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:16 pm

HI Boxerlady!
I don't have boxers, but nice to meet you anyway! Nice looking dog in your avatar, what's her name?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerlady Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:07 pm

Hi Her name is Misty. Shes the youngest in my boxer family. Spoilt rotten if you ask me Rolling Eyes but hey!
boxerlady
boxerlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:05 pm

My Boxers & Me 869912
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 pm

Welcome, and yes arn't Boxers a wonderful breed. Smile
I have Pharaohs myself, but I must say, Boxers are on my list to own.
Unfortunetly laws in Australia have stopped Breeders docking them, (Not in WA) and I find that they are breed that should be docked. They've looked like that for over 100 years, and a standard for the dog it should be.
Congratulations on winning in Crufts! That must boost your ego! cheers
Hehe, I would love to attend a crufts one day.
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerlady Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:26 am

Hi
It was diffinitley a day I will not forget. We have a docking ban in England, Scotland & Wales, but in Northern Ireland we can still dock...however it is just a matter of time before it comes to us aswell. I suppose we will just have to get used to it. I would not stop me showing my breed just because it has a tail. It makes no difference to the temperament its still a boxer at the end of the day. I know a woman over here who shows Pharohs Kate Harbinson is her name. Visit www.berndrewsboxers.co.uk and you will see my website. Smile
boxerlady
boxerlady

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Welcome to the forum my nephew has a boxer and she is the most wonderful dog they are really a wonderful breed Anarchy is six years old now and such a gentle loving dog. I would recomend a boxer to anyone fabulous dogs. Congratulations on your cruft win.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:06 am

welcome and welcome to your beautiful dogs. I love your baby she looks so proud
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerlady Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 am

Thank you very much! I just love your puppies!!!
boxerlady
boxerlady

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:10 am

we love them too. They are all going well in their new homes now. they are about 5 months old and we get photos from their owners all the time. we even get visits from the local ones.
My friend has boxers she is obsest with them. Unfortunatly her last one was put down due to an epelepsie. he kept fitting and couldnt be revived. will love to see more pics of your boxers i just love their big chests and slobbery mouths!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by boxerlady Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:25 am

I don't know how to upload photos. Sounds stupid I know!
boxerlady
boxerlady

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:12 pm

see the button host an image in the quick reply box??? click on that and put your photo in that (browse your computer) then it will give you some http (or something like that) copy and paste these links and you can put them on that way. Or you can try photo bucket and use the links from that.
give it ago. I learned from here haha trial and error is my motto you will get it right eventually!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:43 pm

lol My Boxers & Me 7768
its good to see other members helping new ones Very Happy
good work sharreem
Admin