dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blue nose pittbulls?????

+4
lorie
Beth<3
Mali
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 Empty Re: blue nose pittbulls?????

Post by dogsshouldbedogs Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:50 pm

ohhh go on the self intro section stating "hello all" of this site and I ask someone how to put up photos. He explains it well. Smile

dogsshouldbedogs

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:05 pm

I can put photos up for you no worries... if you wish to email them to me please do gershep@bigpond.com thanks. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by ChoppaChop Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks guys , ok hoping this worked Wink
Oh and re the Blue Staffords , they can be shown .It is just so rare to actually find a good Stafford that is 'blue' as people just breed for the colour,not for the dog wearing the colour. I have seen one Blue Stafford that looked to have a black nose , however it could of in all reality just been dark slate .Because blue is a dilute it is an uphill battle to get the black pigment.

The pics should should be of Eve(RIP baby girl) , Loppy(daughter of both) and The Choppa Dog (RIP my man) and I have added a really nice example of a Champion from the States .

blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 Pups8weeks064
blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 23rdnov08021blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 Bwmekids

blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 Chopchop

blue nose pittbulls????? - Page 2 Copy%20of%20Picture003

ChoppaChop

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Beautiful dogs. Eve was lovely sorry for your loss. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 pm

nice framed dogs. sorry to hear they are deceased RIP
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:17 am

im 100% against both ,they have ears and tails for a reason , i was over the moon when they banned tail docking Very Happy
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:21 am

It depends on what side of the fence you sit on. Personally I think it should be freedom of choice. If you want to dock tails as a breeder you should be allowed to. My sister bred Rottweilers and we had their tails docked the reason they squirm is that they do not like being held upside down. Once done and they are back on  mum they forget all about it. The thing I found the most distressing is when they removed dew claws this is painful and something I would not do again in a hurry much more painful than docking a tail. Owning a previous dock tailed breed I probably would not choose to have the tails docked but I can understand those that would. As it is those breeds that have had a long history of docking now have natural bobtails. They are much sort after actually and are accepted in the show ring. What some people think of cruel others think is fine this was always a emotional and heated debate tail docking.  I guess it always will be but as I stated at the start it is personal choice. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2