dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER

4 posters

Go down

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER Empty MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:51 pm

I am a mad photographer when it comes to my dogs, flowers etc anything unusal and I like to take photos. Here are a few I took a couple of days ago. For those on dial up this is a picture heavy subject sorry. Sad Let me know what you think thanks.

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080272
Hilary

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080283
Hilary and Mali

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080292
Mali with his happy ball face on

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080308

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080313
Hilary getting tough

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA080248-2

Now for Fanta

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100348

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100347

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100352

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100355

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100358

Flowers and Spider

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100370

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100364

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER PA100366

Thats it for now more to come later.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER Empty Re: MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER

Post by lorie Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:59 pm

Mini, they are so cute in the car, your shepard is GORGEOUS.. i grew up with them. I love you
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER Empty Re: MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 pm

The shepherd belongs to my flat mate that is how we met five years ago when she got her from me I bred her. I am no longer breeding german shepherds but I still own four out on partnership but they dont live with me. They were in the car as where we run them there was a greyhound running free and I would NEVER risk my little dogs to a big one. So they and I waited patiently for them to have their fun and then we got back into it. Thanks for the comment.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:23 pm

I know what you mean, we have a doggie park, all are supposed to be leashed, but several great danes and 2 labs rushed Mingo , now she won't get out of the car there. So, sad people ruin it for others like that . This group think they own the park...they scared her so much , I grabbed her and held her up and they jumped at her...
This, after I worked SOOO hard at socializing her to be a confident little dog... Crying or Very sad
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Yep it can ruin them as a previous large dog owner I was always aware of being one step ahead of them. Little dogs can be just pain as well. But I have to say that all dog owners should take into consideration the safety of their own dogs and others around them. Hilary weighs less than three kilograms (6.6 lbs) she is such a petite little thing and Mali well he is just under six kilograms (13 lbs). But no match for a large dog at all. Even though he thinks he is a six kilo german shepherd.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:33 pm

great pics MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:44 pm

I love your lil foxies!! they look a bit like my tenterfeild terrier,Milly.German sheperds are beaut too.Your photos are
great,keep up the good work,very interesting.

MALI HILARY FANTA FLOWERS AND A SPIDER 507512

all the great pics keep making me coming back to look at the site!!
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:57 am

Bubblesbaby tenterfield terriers and mini foxies were the same breed but I think if I recall the tentie people wanted their breed recognised and changed a few bits n pieces of the standard and the Australian National Kennel Control accepted them as a breed. The mini foxie club wanted their lines to stay as pure as possible and would not change and stayed as mini foxies with their own seperate register. Hence we get mini foxies and tenterfield terriers.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 am

Oh Hillary is teeny isn't she?, hard to tell!
Fanta is at the place you posted pics of, is it a park? It's beautiful..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Yeah that is the eastern gardens here in geelong and hilary is tiny on weighs about three kilograms she is a mini foxie registered with the mini foxie club of australia her official name is Shady Oaks Hilary. She is a wonderful little dog. I have taken more photos I just need to upload them.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down