dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did everyone go?

4 posters

Go down

Where did everyone go? Empty Where did everyone go?

Post by Mali Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 am

Hi I check this forum everyday and just wondering where you have all gone? Lorie, Liz, Emma? Where you all hiding? Hope you come back soon missing you guys. Louise xox
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Where did everyone go? Empty Re: Where did everyone go?

Post by lorie Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

I'm here!
Nothing new with me tho.
I'm still working on my website, there are so many stupid details to get it right and I ve been sending the guy bit and pieces, he must be getting annoyed with me!
The girls are all good, we have all had enough of winter altho, only one snowfall in Oct. so far! This is extremly unusual but I love it.
Michael has turned into Mr. House Husband, he keeps things clean and helps me in the shop sometimes but I don't like that too much he is too moody when a dog sits in the tub. Geez, just work around it for cryin out loud. What a baby. Very Happy
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:10 am

Glad it is going well seen that you have been busy on facebook please send me the link to your website when it is up and running. Perhaps Michael is feeling guilty but it is good he is doing something. Keep him away from the dogs when grooming sounds like a good idea. We have had plenty of heat here which is okay I just stay inside with the airconditioner so good to have a good one. We will have to catch up on skype when you have the time give me a buzz and I will be there with bells on to chat. Give the girls a great big hug from me. Lots of Love to you Louise xoxox
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:20 pm

I'm here too, had a lot going on, so just been popping in every now and then..

Can't wait to see the new website Lorie
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:11 am

I am here!!!! nothing new yet but will have some news on new fur babies as of the 23rd HAHA! i got some nice pictures of the dogs ect the other day really need to get them up! but other than that i am jsut working and cleaning.. One of my extra spesh piggies wally got sick a few days ago of course i was like a panic merchant and sterilized everything and couldnt sleep was so worried but he looks FINE now but wll keep him alone for a while yet...

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:00 pm

It's about 11:00 am, I'm gonna go look if Liz and Lou are on skype! Emma, do you have skype?? You are one busy girl, I wish I had your energy!
I made myself sit and watch tv for awhile this am insread of giving nat a bath. It just takes soooo long to get her dry!It's discouraging, I am gonna get a srtonger dryer in Apr. Yay!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:14 pm

I really want a stronger dryer aswell Lorie am looking into them i have ssen vids where the dog is done in about 5 mins HAHA.. Lola is hard enought to dry as it is!

I ahve today off work so the house is getting a cleaning overhaul! it is pouring with rain outside and it is a bit chilly. Also have to do banking and head out to do the weekly shopping!
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum