dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello .... It's me

5 posters

Go down

Hello .... It's me Empty Hello .... It's me

Post by herbiedog Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Hello folks ..

It's me... I'm back sorry to have been away for a while but you know how it is Hello .... It's me Icon_rolleyes ..... just a few family things going on here ..but all is well ........

The Herbster is doing well... He has a new friend..well probably fiend would be the right thing to say Hello .... It's me Icon_razz ... My Aunt and Uncle have a new puppy it's a Collie cross Doberman..... they have been introduced but Herbie is not impressed... the first meeting was a bit of a shock as he run up to my Aunts front door and was met by this gangly puppy ... so he had a few grows and snaps ... today we went to see them and the Herbster just simply ignored the puppy and sat on the back of the sofa looking out of the window...

We think that we will do lots of short visits and just see how things go... Ozzie the puppy (so called because they got him on the day that my cousin came back from his visit to Australia) can go out into the big wide world next Wednesday so we will try them out together walking... Herbie is usually fine with other dogs if they ignore him but don't think the puppy with get that for awhile
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Hello .... It's me Empty Re: Hello .... It's me

Post by oldboi Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Interestin combination that. Good for excitement an playfulness i recon ... Hello .... It's me Icon_wink
Hopefully everything is ok. Hello .... It's me Icon_cool
Love the name tho, an hope the Herbster enjoy's the new friend, an they get along.
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Ohhh but you the little puppies cute as a button. Fantastic name! He will get use to the puppy............................................one day! heheheheheh..........puppies are so annoying to older dogs sometimes.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Glad to have you back Liz....
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:33 am

Thanks Louise......... Hello .... It's me Icon_smile

Will upload some pictures later... he is a sweetie but wees a lot when gets excited!!!!!
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:35 am

Yacket's Mum wrote:Ohhh but you the little puppies cute as a button. Fantastic name! He will get use to the puppy............................................one day! heheheheheh..........puppies are so annoying to older dogs sometimes.

That gave me a giggle ...

One day!!!!! ..we hope that they will be friends ....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:46 am

HI Liz! Glad you are back! So, Herbie's nose is out of joint??

Herbie plotting:
[Who is this intruder? I shall ignore him and he will go away or at least stop all that bouncing around and acting like we are friends. He must earn the right to sniff my butt. Until then..I will suffer his presence]
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 am

Ha Ha Lorie I think you can read Herbies mind.........
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum