dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

who is the cutest pet?????

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_lcap33%these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_lcap0%these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_lcap25%these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_lcap33%these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_lcap8%these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Empty these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:03 am

THESE ARE THE ENTRIES FOR PET OF THE WEEK PLZ VOTE!!!!FOR YOUR FAVOURATE ONE these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768
also just a reminder starting from monday it will change to PET OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!
PLZ LET ME NO ANY IDEAS U MAY HAVE OF A THEME TO MAKE IT MORE FUN Smile
GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE WHO HAS ENTERED

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Number10
rogan these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Number11
Aiko these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Number12
sharreems puppies these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Number13
rusty these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Number14
mary-jane & spiderman these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE Smile these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 179574
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Empty Re: these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Post by Mali Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:52 pm

Perhaps the winner of the photo competition could name the next theme of competition for the next month..
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! Empty Re: these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:15 pm

hmmm great idea what does others think?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:38 am

yeh i like it Very Happy it would make it easier.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm

voting ends tonight guys so if you havent voted plz do so~~~what is everyones thoughts on the winner chosing a theme for next month?
these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:37 pm

sounds good
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:33 am

i cant decide,i love the labs n rusty,oh well,but they r all cute as! these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 708716 I love you
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:55 am

lol it is a very hard choise Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:34 am

its a draw so far!!these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768 we need everyone that hasnt voted,too vote!!!
come on everyone if ya havent voted plz do so before midnight tonight!!!

how exciting these are the entrys PLZ VOTE WE HAVE TILL SUNDAY NIGHT!!!!! 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum