dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL

5 posters

Go down

PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL Empty PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL

Post by i_love_staffys Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:33 pm

FOR SALE!!!!
purebred english staffy with papers... iv had this dog since he was 15weeks old and i love him to bits... he is fully vacc and microchipped and has full pedigree and papers....he is 11mths old... the reason i am selling this beautiful boy is that i have a little girl and he is just to big for her... he is great with people and other kids( just sometimes he might get a bit hyped up) he has a lovely nature and loves to be with other dogs( unless it dinner time lol! ) he is a beautiful dog and it will be very sad to see him leave... i would like him to go to somewhere close so i can visit him and all that and a excellent home in essential.... email me if you would like picture and pedigree info

i_love_staffys

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL Empty Re: PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL

Post by Al Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:55 am

How much is he and is he desexed?

Al

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL Empty Re: PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL

Post by Admin Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 am

there is a pic of him in the photo gallery Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_staffys Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:59 am

I CAN ALSO EMAIL YOU SOME MORE PICTURES IF YOU WOULD LIKE? THERE IS ONE IN GALLERY.. HERE HE ISPUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL C:\Documents and Settings\Dianne Kruger\My Documents\My Pictures\dogs\dogs 010

i_love_staffys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:43 am

Good luck in rehoming your boy.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by karenannmcgrath Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:40 am

Hi. do you still have him? If so how much are you selling him for

Karen
karenannmcgrath
karenannmcgrath

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:10 am

I think she still does...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:35 am

yes she defenatly does have him still ( chat sometimes on msn)
she should answer you soon
Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by karenannmcgrath Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:10 pm

I hope she replies as we live not too far away from her and have 2 staffies ourselves
karenannmcgrath
karenannmcgrath

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

i think she is moving house atm she hasnt been on msn for a few days but if i see her on i will tell her to come and answer you Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:50 am

I hope this all works out for everyone.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PUREBRED MALE STAFFY PUP WITH PAPERS FOR SALE!!! REGRETFULL Empty hello yes i have him

Post by i_love_staffys Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:57 am

hello, sorry i have been moving yes i still have him give me an email threw
yummy-mummy29@hotmail.com thankyou

i_love_staffys

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:11 am

Good luck with rehoming him.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down