dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone

+3
Yacket's Mum
sharreem
Mali
7 posters

Go down

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Empty Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone

Post by Mali Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Glitterfy175618T639D37

Just wanted to say a big happy first birthday for the forum for tomorrow it has been 12 months since Julz founded this wonderful little place and I for one are eternally grateful for it. It has been a blast getting to know you all and posting daily. I feel that this is the best forum I am currently a member of I just love it here!! So Julz congratulations on the first year of a great little community of dog lovers a job well done!! I must also thank the members whom without this place would not exsist your all awesome.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Empty Re: Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone

Post by sharreem Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:57 pm

yay we made it!!!! hip hip horray Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone 179574
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Empty Re: Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone

Post by Mali Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm

We did one year old tomorrow!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:15 am

Now we have to keep Yacking for another year.........Do you think we can all do that??????? Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Icon_biggrin
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 am

Well here is one candidate that can............... Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone Icon_lol

Congratulations to Julz and to everyone especially Louise who make this forum what it is... a lovely homely place to be

Heres to another year and many more to come.. cheers everyone
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:13 am

WaHoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO

This is a great little place and OH YES i could chat till the cows came home and maybe some time after they arrive hehe..

This is the first palce i go in the morning and the last at night.. HAHA......

You are all like another family

Thankyou Julz you created a fab community here
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 am

Thank you! I love it here too!! Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone 332596
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone 179574 Well done m8, great stuff Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone 855481
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:07 pm

I think we all have another year in us easy!! Me to Beth always here first thing in the morning and last thing at night and generally a couple of times during the day. I am proud to be a member of the forum it's a great place with very special people here.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:00 pm

My first thing in the am is not yours but I also do that! Then, check in a little later in case one of you is up late!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Someone is generally on here lots of lurkers though!! The old faithfuls post regularly which is brilliant!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Great place that's why, ppl who care an friendly forum Happy First Birthday Dogforums4everyone 551316
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:13 pm

Makes all the difference...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:50 pm

I think that because it is a small forum we are a happy cyber family..

I try and pop in a couple times a day and take a look at what the family are doing....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:48 pm

I agree Liz I think we all pop in and out of here on a regular basis daily. It is good that it happens.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down