dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

poor dog needs help

5 posters

Go down

poor dog needs help Empty poor dog needs help

Post by kat99 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 am

hi all well about 15 mths ago i had another bitch that i had bred and all i have is nothing but trouble with the puppies that i had sold to cut long story short a lady who i though was the best home of then all emails me and goes do u want rescue bonnie i dont want her i ask why she says to me she jumps to much i go have you seek traning advice she goes no but we have tried everything so here it goes the second excuse iits just not working out anymore so i pick her up on monday she was in the back of the car drwilling really bad she says to me she does it because she has traveled a few hours then she goes she is in really good condition i saw that her coat was dull and was very lean so i bite my tounge took teh dog and teh paper work and bought her home she was skin and bones she has no body fat and she is so scared shivvered when you pat her and drops to teh ground when you pat her i suppect that she has had pups due to her nipples are saggy she also has a very molty coat i noticed taoday she is stilld willing and im so upsett about this she will eat sasages as she has no clue what chicken bones or beef bones are nor biscuits she hides up at the back of the yard
here are some pictures of her taken monday now all she is doing is sleeping in the dog run on the bed she doesnt know how to walk i cant have her desexed due to her weight any ideas on what to do im crying all the time i willing to give her away after she is desexed to someone that has no kids or maybe 1 other dog that is quite as she hates hipppio dogs lol she is okay with kids but the home she was in im gathering when they said she jumped to much that teh young daughter was hitting her as they told me that she growled at her from teh top on teh stairs as she said this dog is very dominate bullshit that is she did growl at my son out of faer thinking he was ganna hit her after working with her and my son for 1 hour she was licking him im really worried about her dwriling as it ahs restarted would there be a possibilty that she was hit to the head ??
if anyone is interested on taking bonnie on please pm me

Last edited by kat99 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

kat99

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

poor dog needs help Empty Re: poor dog needs help

Post by kat99 Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:53 am

poor dog needs help Bonniedog

poor dog needs help Bonnie1-1

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 am

Oh my god you poor thing knowing this pup from the minute it was born then to see it treated like this.
Maybe the drooling is from an infection in her mouth? a splinter or something???
I would get the vet to give her a full check up and let him know your concerns.
I hope you find this pretty baby a new home.
Why is the world such a disposable society???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:47 am

im finding it hard with funds in order to treat this dog she has green stuff around her eye just noticed as i own three horses three dogs myself and gunieapigs and a cat i ahve used my mthly budgey for the mounth as i just had all my dogs vaccationed and heartwormed injected for the mth im thinking of putting a add up on petlink maybe there is someone out there thats a vet that can help

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:20 am

No do not do that if you cannot afford to do the vet work surrender her to a breed rescue there is a belgian one around they will do all the vet work for you and rehome her. I myself would get intouch or even with the master dog breeders association they have a pacers section that can help fianancially in these situations. Also try the national desexing network they give desexing vouchers that cut a large chunk of the cost off. DO NOT GIVE HER AWAY FREE TO A GOOD HOME nor advertise on petlink get intouch with the breed rescues first and explain the situation I am sure they can help.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:32 am

thanks she ate half a a bowl of cut up sausages and drunk some water and seems to like it indoors i can come up with some money just not a heap witch ima ffarid there is going to be a big bill with her could u put me onto some links or numbers to help me out as with teh care of her atm im quite straped with time and cant seem to find what ur talking about in teh serach engine i ahve never ehard of a belguim shepherd rescue not in nsw

i live in nsw centralcoast
i wont be givening her away what me and my husband are doing is trying to seek some help to get her better and then will retrain her and then once she has some wait get her desxed though the animal welfare legue

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by oldboi Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Some ppl need to learn about life ... poor dog needs help 144981
SOOO ANGRY ... AHHH poor dog needs help 86236
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:26 pm

OMG I am sitting here crying for that poor little dog. I have seen so many bad things happy to beautiful dogs but it dosen't get any easier. Good luck with her and my thoughts are with you. It will be a very long road to recovery for the poor little thing but with your love and patience she will get there. Oh try sardiens with a bit of dry food most dogs will eat that and they are great for there coats.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Okay here goes.... the first link is the master dog breeders

http://www.mdba.net.au/

The second is to the dogzonline rescue section

http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?s=d067da23446073e762bbe700a21a2f5b&showforum=13

There you can ask all your questions etc. They also have there a Non Urgent Rescue thread that you could put her on.. you said she was a registered belgian correct? She has all her paperwork for Dogs NSW?

You will need to Join Dogzonline to post but it will be well worth it as there are many good rescue links etct there you can put her on or just find where the belgian rescues are. I hope this helps.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:22 pm

thanks heaps for that

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 am

Your most welcome I hope it helps.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:31 am

you woouldnt belive another lady rings me and says do u still live at the same place i cant look after rubie anymore so have 5 dog man what a week

looks like i will be selling my guineapigs now .

teh other belguim i have that i told ya about is eating and drinking heaps now and is heaps brigheter than ever so in another week will be able to be rehomed to teh right person the other dog is outgoing but has no hair on her abck does this ever end

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm

I emailed someone last night who was looking for a belgian shepherd and gave them your ad off petlink... if that is okay
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 pm

yeah thats no the free one though thanks heaps that will healp i have a lady who is looking for a belguim and s coming to meet her on thurday

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Good stuff good luck with it all.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kat99 Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:05 am

Well the first dog i rescued the abused one has found a loving home and is on a 6 week trial very happy with the home so far montoring the home very closely as far as the second one goes she is a very active dog i have her skin condtion under control so she isnt chewing just needs the hair to grow back so that could take 9 months as there is alot missing . Took her for a walk has major behaviour issues like barking and wanting to chase everything and goes balistic at dogs so only mummy will be walking her as obviously they negeleted her training very very hypo dog and active so will have to get some training into this girl already started on sit and stay. She may stay with me for good as she is the type of dog thats needs a strong hand and if she thinks she can take advantage she will pull you along with all the tricks of the trade. This dog nothing like her dad although her dad is very well trained.

Last edited by minifoxies on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)

kat99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down