dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA)

+4
sharreem
Mali
oldboi
Beth<3
8 posters

Go down

All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Empty All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA)

Post by Beth<3 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:39 am

Well rather than fill up chronicals with these pics i decided here is a good place for them LOL..

It was such a nice day i decided to take pics of my pigwees..... LOL.... they have been edited using "Picnik" for those who also enjoy a pay around with their pics....

here they are..

Honey............................................................................................Custard
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Honeyzgn All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Honeyr

Rosie...........................................................................................Bella
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Rosiea All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Bella2g

Molly.................................................................................................Poppy
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Mollyu All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Poppyc

Ariel........................................................................................Odette
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Arielw All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Odette

Joey................................................................................................Alice
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Jopey All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Alicewpy

WALLY MAN
All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Wallyw

OH yeh we had a name switch between Ariel and Oddette LOL.... We are happy the names fit better now.

HONEY- She was the first and will ALWAYS remain in my heart as the one pig that started it all. She is the grandma and loves nothing more than a snuggle watching telly.xoxo

WALLY- This boy stayed in the produce for 3 weeks while i thought about him and every time i saw him he popcorned for me and talked.... His face will always brighten my day

CUDDY- She is the lone surviver of honey's babies and while she is a total B$%^# her spunk and atitude keeps everybody on their toes. She is the ruler and it doesn't take much for her to rule your heart..

MOLLY- This sweet girl is also a lone surviver of a litter from a mother badley treated before we got her.... she was regected and we though dead until we felt her breath as we looked for a shoe box.. A fighter form day one she gives in to nobody..

POPPY- Poppy is well poppy shy reserved and happy to chill..... she tought Molly how to be a pig and she has alwasy been a caring soul.

Rosie- Dear sweet Rosie she a a true LADY has a look of elegance and beauty in her face that tells her whole story....SHE is the delecate eater and the one to never fight .

Bella- Bella stole my heart the moment i toucher her.. she looks at you with true gratitude and love.. she understand you when you talk and looks deep into your soul trully spesh that one.

Joey- Dear sweet Joey.. before i even new her i loved her the connection we have is amazing and this one little girl will always be my fav and i am not ashamed to admitte it..

Alice- HAHA pretty, spunky, and innocent that is her in a nut shell.. Miss Alice Pie has that angle face but the devil tinge in her eye always up to no good she has me so angry with her and she looks at you with the face and tilts her head AHH smitten..

Ariel- AHH my lilac i waited for AGES for this lady and what can i say she is a dream... She is courious and into it all... never wants to be left out always out and watching and wheeking for attention....

Oddette- She is a worry wort this girl spends her days in a pigloo sleeping and that is the way she likes it... Her soul is old and wise and she looks at you as if to tell the secrets of the world...

So yes sorry for the LONG post but i couldnt help it i had such a nice day with them all..

Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Empty Re: All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA)

Post by oldboi Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

Cute little guy's eh... Cool
oldboi
oldboi
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 773

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 pm

It shows through your words how much you love each individual one. They are such beautiful little critters you have there I love custurd. They all sound divine a lovely post from a great member who just loves her animals. The photos are fantastic!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:37 am

wow love them all... very creative photos!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Oooh they are just so sweet..it reminds me of our little piggies when the kids were small......
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by hawk Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:01 pm

those are very cute piggies All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Herz you have a lot of them. the long post shows that you really know them individually and that you love them very very much

my cousin currently has 6 guinea pigs and i love them all All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Icon_biggrin they're very cuddly and can be quite loud when we prepare their food All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Icon_lol

hawk

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:05 am

Thye're all so cute Emma, I guess it's a toss up between Wally and Custard as my favorites!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Not fair Emma.....Custards got my hair do All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Icon_biggrin All 11(LONG POST GET A CUPPA) Icon_biggrin

You are doing a wonderful job looking after all your pets. You should be very proud of yourself.
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down