dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!!

3 posters

Go down

hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!! Empty hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!!

Post by Rottilover Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:44 am

i have a rotti who is 8 and i had his mum and brother, i work with animals and am also studying vet nursing,
i rescue also from pounds, through dabs rescue, and i volunteer at sydney dogs and cats home in sydney, carlton.
thanks to the girl who introduced me to this forum and she was so nice to say i cant post adds on dogs who are desperate in sydney dogs home pound, you are very kind.
thanks guys
merna
Rottilover
Rottilover

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!! Empty Re: hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!!

Post by Admin Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:52 am

thank you Very Happy WELCOME TO THE FORUM I HOPE YOU FIND YOUR WAY EASY IF NOT WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!! Empty Re: hi i am a rottweiller lover, and i love all dogs!!

Post by sharreem Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 am

Hi rottilover nice to meet you hope all your rescues find wonderful new homes
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down