dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry caught in the act video included

3 posters

Go down

Harry caught in the act video included Empty Harry caught in the act video included

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 am

Harry caught in the act video included Harryandangel002
https://i483.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/sharreem/harryandangel011.flv">

Harry caught in the act video included Th_harryandangel011
https://i483.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/sharreem/harryandangel011.flv">

This is harry ( Angels pups daddy) He spent the weekend. Watch the video and see him destroy Angels mat. Angel walks through shot so you can see how big she is getting.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Harry caught in the act video included Empty Re: Harry caught in the act video included

Post by herbiedog Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:22 am

Made a bit of a mess of that... Shocked

But Angel didn't seem to mind did she... Looks like fun though lol!
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Harry caught in the act video included Empty Re: Harry caught in the act video included

Post by sharreem Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:39 am

no she didnt mind lol I have another video of them about half an hour later with both of them tugging at the mat . I will download it later . They made such a mess. harry was only here for 3 nights and he chewed all angels toys and mats. Im glad he doesnt live here permanently. Did you like angels round pregnent belly lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am

It would cost you a fortune in rugs and toys Shocked

When are the puppies due?....
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Pups are due the 4th of July so not long. Its harrys first time so it will be interesting to see his pups. angels last litter 12 months ago have grown just beautifully.
I dont know how harrys owners keep the toys up to him... hopefullyhe has indestructable ones. when angel was on heat and we were mating her she stayed a couple of nights with him and he destroyed her other mat. luckily he didnt tear up her polar fleece blanket thats under her mats.lol
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:05 am

OMG affraid I thought Biscuit was distructive! Harry wins hands down. He would need all his things stapled down so he cant take off with them... lol!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am

Luckily for us Herbie was never destructive..

But our old dog was and the worse things he chewed were my OH's records.... he used to do a stint on a hospital radio ..many years ago..and he left his bag with his records in on the bench by our dogs Sam's bed and hey presto in the morning most of them had chew marks on them Evil or Very Mad
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:41 am

oh no that wouldnt be funny
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down