dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time

3 posters

Go down

Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time Empty Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:00 am

https://2img.net/h/i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr191/sharreem/asha1year.jpg" alt="" />[/img]Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time Bellaandpoppy1year Angels pups 1 year old This is Poppy at the back and Bella in the front. They are in my signiture picture. They now live in Tassie!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time Empty Re: Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time

Post by Mali Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:12 am

They are just beautiful which ones are they on the banner such wonderful looking dogs. Well done on breeding them. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time Empty Re: Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time

Post by Admin Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:20 am

gourgous i love seeing before and afters and puppy to adult pics Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am

lol they are the two with their backsides to the camera.
Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time Asha1year This is Asha she is the one on the right hand side of my signiture. She has one ear shorter than the other. Angel accidently chewed it when she chewed her umbillical cord.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 am

Two of Angels pups they will be 1 year old in two weeks time JesslastdaytalaraPrincechristmas080
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:12 am

the last photo is of prince. Our only male pup. he is only six months old in this photo but still a cutie. he is the one in the signiture on the left turning to face the camera. He is also the little fellow in the personal photo asleep on his back. Hope I get a new photo of him for his birthday. He is training to be an assistance dog for children. He has a big job on his hands. he was purchased at 2 weeks and we had to follow a training routine for him before he even left at 8 weeks.

He is also the pup up the top in the site banner.
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

Just gorgeous I tell you if I were looking for a labbie I would come to you they are just beautiful dogs.  A real credit to you and their loving owners. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down