dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup

4 posters

Go down

Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup Empty Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup

Post by Mali Mon May 04, 2009 12:27 am

This is my second try at this so here goes I had my friends daughter staying over the weekend she and my landlords daughter get along really well so they decided to go out riding yesterday here are some photos that I took. Hope you like them. Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190718Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190717Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190714AddyHorses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190707Saddling upHorses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190705Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190706Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190704Ashalyn Jemma and PiHorses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190703JackieHorses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190701Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190697Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup P4190696
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup Empty Re: Horses Picture Heavy for Dialup

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2009 1:57 am

gorgous luv the first pic Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon May 04, 2009 4:34 am

AWWWW.. i ador horses, go riding as much as i can.. Wish i had room and the money for one......

Beautiful clear shots.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon May 04, 2009 5:08 am

The thing I love is that I get to walk out my front door and see this on a regular basis. I look out my study window and watch the horses walk by or grazing with the kangaroos. This place is heaven for me and I just love it. The horses are just a much added bonus. I have always loved horses so its great to live here. Shame your not closer you could have come over for a ride or a visit. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon May 04, 2009 5:20 am

lucky chicken..

When i make my Millions i am so buying a VERY big farm and having all the animals i dream of.. HAHA... Now where r my winning lottto numbers HMMMM.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon May 04, 2009 8:25 am

lovely photos..... my babies are all gone now. i live in suburbia so sad i miss them so much.....
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 am

hmmmmmmm when i win lotto.....................i will live in a place like urs
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 am

I am truly blessed to have found this place this is my dream home I have been searching for years for this piece of paradise.  I am so lucky I found it. I have been here for seven glorious months this month and have absolutely NO intention of leaving. My landlord is just wonderful and herself and her family have taken me right under their wing. As long as she stays here I will be staying here. I can honestly say that this has been some of the happiest times of my life on this farm. Dreamrise is the farms name and for me it is absolutely perfect. My dream did rise from finding this place.  I love it. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum