dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting

4 posters

Go down

time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting Empty time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 am

any ideas or interest in something like a pet of the month or something similar!!!!
only thing is we cant have real prizes coz that would cost me too much money lol Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting Empty Re: time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:33 pm

How about the best sleeping dog/cat/horse/guinie pig/rabbit/fish ect

No prizes just congrad's should be enough.... Laughing
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting Empty Re: time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting

Post by Mali Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:22 pm

Sounds good to me now I have to get the camera out and take some shots. Good luck everyone get snapping...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm

time for a new pet of the month comp??or any suggestions on what we should do to make it more exciting Dscf0010

Doing what greyhounds do best!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 pm

ok so everyone is happy for a sleeping one????
i will start a new topic for just the pics Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 pm

OO yay.....
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:22 am

Sounds good to me... 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down