dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my fish :)

4 posters

Go down

my fish :) Empty my fish :)

Post by sugclasco Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:35 am

top tank is a red devil ,bottom tank an oscar and a few guppies and neons ,not food for the oscar Smile it came about by accident ,with switching tanks ,one little guppy was left in by mistake and the oscar just never ate it .
both tanks are 4 foot.

my fish :) Picture463

red devil

my fish :) Picture491

oscar

my fish :) Picture467
my fish :) Picture499
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

my fish :) Empty Re: my fish :)

Post by Mali Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

They are beautiful... that is one lucky little fish I can tell you!! I love fish tanks and great set up like yours I can really appreciate.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 am

WOW nice tanks bet the fisha are happy..

i used to own RD's they are very pretty fish. We also had Oscars but they sadley go "hole in the head" and became to ill and died.. Sniff sniff.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 pm

it took us 2 weeks to know the guppy was in there i gave away all the guppies as looking after 3 tanks was a bit much and i thought the oscar would have eaten them if i put them in with her ,when a friend came over and said whats the little orange fish in there ..lol i thought they were pulling my leg.
so i bought more guppies and neons now the guppies have had babys Smile

sorry to hear about your oscars Beth ,they have so much personality its hard not to become attached to them ,mine is now around 5 yrs old and doesnt really do much not like when it was younger Sad she has big burst of energy where she just goes nuts ,you can see in the pics where she has scales missing from hurting herself ,i find they are one of the hardest fish to kill but hole in the head is very commen with them.

i cant even put my hand the red devil tank ,he attacks me ,hurts and makes you bleed ,so cleaning is a mission Laughing he is about 2 yrs old i have bred him twice ,a friend has 2 of the babys Smile but after the second lot of babys he bashed the female that bad i couldnt save her ,so he now lives alone ,i dont trust him.
he has really sharp teeth the sound of them hitting the glass is scary lol.

im hoping this is the last time i have to upgrade ,ive done it 3 times now ,they grow so fast affraid
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

He attacks you?? That fish needs obediance training lol!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:51 am

lorie wrote:He attacks you?? That fish needs obediance training lol!

lol he does ,i clean the glass with a sponge attached to a stick and even that has chunks taken out of it .
sugclasco
sugclasco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum