dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem

3 posters

Go down

Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem Empty Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem

Post by costa & spirou Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:01 am

Happy belated birthday Sharreem hope you are still partying , noticed you are from the Sunshine Coast (gods country). We have just moved from Twin Waters. We used to go down to Mudjimba beach because it is an off leash dog beach. I think I used to enjoy our early morning runs as much as the dogs did. I made some great friends and Spirou made an impact there, we were thinking about buying him a surfboard for his birthday it used to worry us that he would be caught in a rift. Costa used to have the cranks because he was a young pup and he was not allowed to swim.

costa & spirou

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem Empty Re: Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem

Post by sharreem Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:34 am

:puppy97:
Thanks costa and spirou wish I could keep partying but life goes on with kids haha
We live near currimundi dog beach its great the dogs can run for KMs.
One of our pups moved near Mujimba beach she is enjoying the sun surf and sand with her new big sister
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem Empty Re: Happy birthday for yesterday Sharreem

Post by Mali Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:33 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARREEM HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum