dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horses, Kids and Views

+2
Yacket's Mum
Mali
6 posters

Go down

Horses, Kids and Views Empty Horses, Kids and Views

Post by Mali Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:55 pm

We saddled up the horses yesterday afternoon and the girls went out for a trail ride through the bush. When returning we ended up in the round yard for a little bit and then onto the dressage area where Peppa and Addy got a work out with a couple of jumps. I hope you enjoy them.Horses, Kids and Views PC280638-1The beautiful AddyHorses, Kids and Views PC280641-1PeppaHorses, Kids and Views PC280643Addy again Horses, Kids and Views PC280637JumpingHorses, Kids and Views PC280636Addy's TurnHorses, Kids and Views PC280621Jemma on AddyHorses, Kids and Views PC280618Looking over the valley from the round yardHorses, Kids and Views PC280615The girls riding in the round yardHorses, Kids and Views PC280616Jemma on PeppaHorses, Kids and Views PC280610Off on their trail rideHorses, Kids and Views PC280612view across the roadHorses, Kids and Views PC280614Looking up the horse paddock to the natural bush on the property. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Horses, Kids and Views Empty Re: Horses, Kids and Views

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:05 am

I want to come live with you.......so beautiful....enviours...Peppa looks alot like a little mare I owned once you could only ride her with a hackamore. We ended up selling her and she went off to be a boys pony that loved her and took her to pony club...Your horses are in wonderful condition so nice to see thankyou
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:05 am

Yes the owner of the property really looks after the horses she makes sure they do not loose conditon at all. She hard feed regularly as there is not much feed on the property. It is a struggle for her to keep them in such good nick. They are wonderful horses and such sweet natures. I am lucky that I have found this place it has been my saviour in many many ways. I love it here and have absolutely no intention of leaving for a very very long time.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:18 am

Hey! That could pass for New England!!!
The horses are beautiful, you're so lucky
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Shara Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:46 pm

That looks like beautiful coutryside, girls look like they are enjoying themselves.

Shara

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 pm

BEAUTIFUL PICS!! Very Happy
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:11 pm

The girls had a ball and it is a beautiful part of the world never been to new england... thanks for the comments.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:13 am

i love the horses they are gorgous animals and i would luv to ride one
Admin
Admin
Admin