dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Online...

3 posters

Go down

Back Online... Empty Back Online...

Post by Mali Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:50 pm

Well as you probably already know I am back online, I have been for just under a week and have had access to the internet before hand but I forgot the name of the forum and could not find it. (my brain fart moment) I moved here on the 15th of November didnt have much to move but still moving is exhausting. We set up the bungalow for our limited stay which turned out to be four weeks. But that is fine. We moved into the two bedroom unit on the 17th of december and now I could get my life in order. Ordered all the essentials, telephone, internet and foxtel or better known as austar here. The dogs thought they were in heaven better still they are now living with me and not at my friends place. The farm here is like living on a little bit of paradise everyday.  I know its only early days yet but I really do love it here, the girls that own the property have me feel so welcomed and very much a part of the place. The horses well what can I say as a horse lover its wonderful I can go down and see them daily and get my horsey fix. I love the smell of them. There is five here four mares and one gelding who is an abosolute hunk of a horse he is a Morgan.  Hilary thinks that horse poop is just about the best thing out especially when its fresh!! Disgusting I know but hey she is a dog. Mali just loves the fact that he is with me and enjoys his time running and chasing the ball. We have not been this happy for sometime and we are over the moon that we moved here.I have signed a lease for 12 months and will resign again at the end of that twelve months. The unit is comfortable airy and light. I have french doors in the living kitchen area and I can bring the outside in this way and the dogs have the freedom to come and go as they want. We see kangaroos regularly, and the bird life is amazing.  No cats here which is good nor will the landlord have them here unless they are totally indoor cats as they kill too many species of wildlife. No offence to the cat owners on this forum.  I have found a couple of voluntary jobs and have met a few of the locals with some luck more in the new year. Making friends in a new place can be hard but I will get there. I am a bit of a loner anyway but I do enjoy the company of others. We joined the local obedience dog club and Mali has been going really well with training. We have also started the basics of flyball for him as he loves his ball. Club has ceased for the year but we go back to informal training on thursday nights on the 8th of January.  Looking forward to that!!  Well thats just about it I am back online and will be staying online I have also bookmarked this forum so I will never loose it again.  I want to wish everyone a happy and safe new year may 2009 be good to you all. Kind regards Louise 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Back Online... Empty Re: Back Online...

Post by bubblesbaby Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 am

Hey Mini,
great you have such a lovely place,good on ya,you are really lucky!!I love horses too,would love to live on a farm again,but cant afford to atm,so enjoy,a lot of us will be envious!!!its great you have your much loved pets with you,too,take care n enjoy!!!great to have ya back!! Back Online... 516280 happy new year too!!!
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:36 am

Thanks I appreciate that and yes I am lucky but I have waited 42 years for this piece of paradise not going anywhere in a hurry. Happy New Year To You To!!
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:29 am

yay good on ya!! Very Happy
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Um, If I get rid of my cats can I come live with you... Very Happy and just one pink poo...
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 pm

Yep the more the merrier, one pink poo is not going to make much difference and there is a spare bedroom here well its my study come spare room, computer room etc. I will get photos soon. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down