dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!!

+3
Beth<3
Yacket's Mum
sharreem
7 posters

Go down

I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! Empty I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Post by sharreem Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:54 pm

Have a wonderful birthday Lorie have a drink on us Aussies!!!
I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 2429 I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 820456 I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 2429 I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 188329 I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 188329 Very Happy
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! Empty Re: I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Post by Yacket's Mum Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:48 pm

Many happy returns Lorie and enjoy drunken ....You are only young once
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! Empty Re: I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Post by Beth<3 Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:24 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORIE I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 516280
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:13 am

yas beat me to it lol
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :p I wanted to wish lorie a BIG Aussie Happy Birthday!!!!!! 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:11 am

AW thanks!
Michael gave me a bunch of socks cause Mingo LOVES my socks and chews them up. I still wear them, but sometimes two so my whole foot is covered.. He also gave me a poodle calender that should be an advertisement for poodle breeders who should be SHOT!! Every poo is soooo ugly!! (and, NOT groomed)
Of coarse, I said a big thank you to my honey, can't let his ego deflate when he went to all that trouble.... Rolling Eyes
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:27 am

lol Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 pm

dont you love those presies!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:43 pm

My best thing from him is my shop!! He built it.. Hey! Check out my website, I never thought to tell you guys!
Hope I get this right...
www.petappearance.com

I'm up a little late, cooking pea soup... we are going carolling an Sat nite. I take pics, it's supposed to snow, but not a lot. A dusting would be just right.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 am

Hey I want that blueberry facial... hehe also I love wizzers rainbow spots.. now thats a dalmation haha
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:43 am

Dogs LOVE the facials, they love getting their faces rubbed slowly in soapy stuff...I think that's the most favorite part of the bath for them.. Very Happy mostly big dogs tho, I think they don't get their faces touched a lot and it just feels GOOD!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:01 pm

My greyhounds love there face being massaged and rubbed. I do it to the pup (biscuit) nearly every day it calms him down. lol. Wish someone would do it for me!!!!
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by herbiedog Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:25 pm

lorie wrote:My best thing from him is my shop!! He built it.. Hey! Check out my website, I never thought to tell you guys!
Hope I get this right...
www.petappearance.com

I'm up a little late, cooking pea soup... we are going carolling an Sat nite. I take pics, it's supposed to snow, but not a lot. A dusting would be just right.

Your website looks really good and very professional ..are you really busy and have lot and lots of clients?
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:33 pm

I have not seen this post Lorie your shop is great love the pekes in the photo gallery. Thanks for sharing. 
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum