dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms???

4 posters

Go down

Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms??? Empty Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms???

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:25 am

We have had the rain here but not the winds so we have not really been affected.
How are the others going... any damage???
I have had two dogs on my lap with the thunder and lightning cracks... and they are not little dogs either!!!
Yacket how has it been your way???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms??? Empty Re: Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms???

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:33 am

Not to bad we seem to be on the out skirts of most of the storms but we did have 75mls in about 2 hours the yard was a sea of water. We watched that horrible one on wed with the really pretty green sky but we didn't cop the brunt of it we just got the rain. Today though has been terrible high winds and was watching a few trees that didn't look happy but they stayed up.. We have friends about 10mins away and they lost there whole back paddock fence and there 3 really old horses were trying to get into the house away from it all. Thankyou for your concern and enqiry. I am sorry for those who live on Tamborine mountain they copped it bad..
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms??? Empty Re: Just checking my fellow QLDErs to make sure they survived the storms???

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:33 am

oh well i hope everyone is ok! and i hope the damage is minimum
feel sorry for those that got hit the worst Sad

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:39 am

I think beth lives out that way hope shes alright.....
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 am

HAHA we are fine thank goodness we saw it coming in green sky yuck we had to make fast safe accomedation for birds in the house but it didnt do much damage.... the local cavy shelter was hit bad 2 piggies got sick one of witch died.

we have it all over the news it was pretty bad Mad
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:58 am

yeah we saw the storm coming but we didnt get it ...we had all the warnings though.
poor little piggies... mine are loving the wet weather and heat making the grass grow lol
i moved their hutches today and grass was so long it was higher than them lol they couls hide in it they loved it
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:04 am

yeh the gass is long here to but the yard is a little wet for my piggies to venture outside in there run yet perhaps tomorrow Very Happy
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:51 pm

we are lucky we have a sloping backyard so doesnt stay wet for very long drains really well!!!
piggies are loving this long grass.... I am hating it. mowed yesteday without the catcher on its so long every strip i would have to empy the grass so i was slack and had the grass go everywhere instead
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down