dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? Empty Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool?

Post by fanfair Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:10 am

Took my two Himalayan Persian cats for a routine visit to the vet and Dr. Jana showed me the furminator and used it on Cheif after a few seconds I could make a whole new cat. Being an expensive item I thought I would see if anyone has used it and what they thought? Or if anyone knows of a cheaper version.
fanfair
fanfair

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? Empty Re: Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool?

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:18 am

never herd of it Sad

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? Empty Re: Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool?

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:16 am

was it like this one

they are much cheaper and do a great job. get all the dead hair and leave the top coat as is.

Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? Ci610910
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfair Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:24 am

Yes vey similar, How much, what are they called and where can I buy one? Thank you.
fanfair
fanfair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 am

ummm alot of pet store sell these sorts of things..... some produce stores...
Vets are typically expensive.
Even try ebay mabey.
i will have a look about for you now.
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfair Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:03 am

Thank you
fanfair
fanfair

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:07 am

thats ok i know how annoying shedding can be lol 3 cats but only 2 shed lol
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:17 am

i dont have a cat :-(
so sorry never heard of the comb but i use a metal brush with lots of fine teeth on it to rid my girls of there winter coats. look at petstock!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:52 am

HAHA a slicker brush they are great for the short coated dogs own 3 of different sizes myself
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:56 am

yes thats what its called lol i forgot... had a brain blank haha
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:57 am

HAHAHA lol don't ya hate them
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:01 am

having too many lately lol i had one lady call me about prices for the dance concert and i gave them the prices for grad... they nearly died thinking that the tickets had gone up so much lol

need a clear head... will have soon only 3 weeks left of school...yippee!!!!
Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? 179574
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:06 am

HAHAHAHA YAY Anyone tried the Furminator De-shedding tool? 820456 dont you just hate study soo long and time consuming Rolling Eyes
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 am

Yes I love my furminator through summer. I wont use it in winter as I think they need all that lovely coat. Glad it works on your cat :-)
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down