dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this forum over before it begins?

+3
Yacket's Mum
Beth<3
Admin
7 posters

Go down

is this forum over before it begins? Empty is this forum over before it begins?

Post by Admin Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:17 pm

i got a feeling the forum isnt going any were
no posts are anything for days/weeks
is it over?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

is this forum over before it begins? Empty Re: is this forum over before it begins?

Post by Beth<3 Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 pm

no i have been busy soz no i love this forum Very Happy and i have a post up soon new edition lol
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

is this forum over before it begins? Empty Re: is this forum over before it begins?

Post by Admin Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:48 pm

yes i was also thinking xmas is almost here so maybe people are to busy Razz

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:18 am

Well I went in to read the Dogs on line forum and man are there some bitchy people in there that think they know everything..... I will be staying here with the friendly people thankyou.....
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Number of posts : 479

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:21 am

lol yes that forum is the reason i started this one!!!
so up tight and up them selves some of them!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:49 am

I could not beleive the crap that was coming out of there fingers...lol....I know everyone is intitled to an opinon but far out how far do you take it..... There was one post there that has now been taken off because the lady must have challanged a GAP (greyhound adoption group) person with the talk about all the greyhounds that die each year and must have friends that run the forum...so unfair it was just her point of view and I have to admit my point of view as well...So unfair what happened to free speach...finger typing...........lol
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:58 am

lol
i mean u tak about something someone doesnt aggree withh and its a huge bitch fight
they all get on their high horses and gang up
i admit i have had about 5 different accounts on there because they were all a**holes
thats y i made sure this forum u were aloud to talk about anything!!!
even pittbulls
(which seems to be a big no no on some forums
i have only ever closed a post when the poster of that thread has asked me too
and i think that was once
all it takes on dol is for a stuck up member to pm the modurators and thats it ur blocked!
pretty stupid
but thats their tight groups of breeders,showers,rescuers etc
let em have it i guess i bet 50 % of their members are blocked from posting and 20% are 2 or more accounts for 1 person

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:03 am

dont get me wrong the people on there really no their stuff and do give great advise but sometimes they just lose it and forget about "normal pet owners"i also no a few of my members are members of dogsonline and i appoligise if i have offended u in anyway
but that is my opinion of dogs online

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:14 am

No you have not offended me at all. I just think that a couple of people on dol? assume that nobody else is doing anything to help but they don't know who is doing what so they shouldn't get so narky....
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:21 am

Im still here... been very busy with my 3 girls dance concert preperations. its on in 2 weeks so we have been flat out. also my older daughter is graduation primary school (grade 7) going off to high school next year so busy with grad as well.
I still come online everyday but dont have much time to read every post!!!
I have tried to start lots of new posts but they only get one or two answers then a new post is started....
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:32 am

hmmm i no
i wish gumtree didnt ban me from posting ads we got about 4 members a week if not more off that site
i even emailed them asking them how i advisise properly and they sent back we dont do that Sad

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:03 am

how about advertising it on facebook. have a page where you can put the site in. i belong to one called i love labradors on there!!!!
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:24 am

oh ok never thought about that

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm

This forum is not over before it starting I have been busy moving and stuff I will be back online soon and back on here. Dont give up its a great forum all forums have slow times.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Yacket's Mum Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:20 pm

I agree. Good things take time..............................
Yacket's Mum
Yacket's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:52 am

I'm still here!!
I wouldn't leave this forum,it's very friendly. I don't know the other one yer talking about, BUT the "main" one i was on banned some of my friends for no apparant reason, so one of them started another... THEN it happened again to another friend....so, I'm signing on forums left and right lately!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:58 pm

It does take time to build up forums but when they get running they are great. I am going to start a new one shortly for mini foxies and so forth been talking to a few of the foxie people and they are interested. So I will get that up and going shortly. This all takes time.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Mini foxi why dont you ask your friends to come here instead???
It would give us more to talk about with new people!!!
saves making another forum for people to go elsewhere
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:36 am

Mini foxi did you ask your friends to come here yet???
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by croc Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:48 pm

most forums have there ups and downs, this is a friendly site, diff breed tolerant, DOL, has some good people on it, but , there are a few that have their head up their ass, nasty intolerant asses, sorry people, i had a couple of issues with prob 2 people on there when i tried to introduce my bulldogs, i answered all their ??? after they ranted on, but no reply, typical keyboard ninjas ( but i must say i had a lot of good comments via PM about the breed), this forum has a good mix of people and pets, give it time, every now and then a subject will come up that will interest diff people with the same or diff opinion, dont panic. catcha
croc
croc
Junior
Junior

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:25 am

i love your dogs croc!!!! They are big cuddly giants. i havent read any bad comments about them.. I must have missed something when i was away on holidays.
I dont have a bad thing to say about any breed. I think they are all great but need to be with the right people. Its the owners who make the breeds get a bad name.
The only beef I have with any breed is when someone trys to call a something crossed with something and gives it a designer name. Its a MUT!!! I own a MUT and am proud of her being a mut. HHHMMM maybe i will call her a cattledor or a labracat??? lol no sorry she is a cattle dog mixed with a labrador. (mum pure bred labrador and dad pur bred cattle dog) mum was champion ...dad jumped into her yard!!!
oh well my point is i love my pure bred girl and my mut just the same and i dont bad mouth anybodys dog.
:puppy97:
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 am

oh by the way admin. I answered a question on yahoo answers on the dog site and put a link on to here for a person wanting to know what breed to buy.. i thought they would visit and ask a question
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:40 am

KOOL THANKS Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum