dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey to Everyone on here.

+2
Admin
target_love
6 posters

Go down

Hey to Everyone on here. Empty Hey to Everyone on here.

Post by target_love Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi everyone, I'm from Western Australia, and found this on Petlink. I am a dogzonliner originally, (if know of the site) but I find it very intimidating as everyone critcises everyone, and scared to put my point across on there. So I'm hoping this is a more relaxed nicer community.

I am a huge cat lover, rather than dog lover, but don't get me wrong I love my dogs to death! I just prefer cats tongue
I have 6 cats which are Isobel, Berisha, Lucy, and Oliver which are all Pedigree Siameses, and I have 1 white persian cross called Smudge, and a 3 week old Marble Tabby, called Bailey, which I have raised since 3 days old.
I have 2 Pedigree Pharaoh Hounds, Honey and Akane. Gorgeous stunning dogs, my favourite breed and couldn't see myself with any other.

I am a cat fosterer and usually foster many kittens during 'kitten season' which I love doing. I have the time to do it because well, I don't work (My partner does that Laughing )
I also rescue siameses, as in when people are in need of rehomeing one, I always have a home to offer, as I know they can be a difficult breed to handle, and I just adore them.
I have a very extensive knowledge on cats, and hopefully can help some people out here. Also on dogs, but not as much.

I dont encourage any breeding with cats or dogs unless done by a PROPER registered breeder, and that the dogs/cats are papered whether it be main or limited.

Anyway, thats me!!! cheers
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Hey to Everyone on here. Empty Re: Hey to Everyone on here.

Post by Admin Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:58 pm

thanks you sound great an so do your pets

and yes i hope this is a nicer community for everyone!!!
ive been to dogsoniline myself an great people there but they gang up etc so left!!! any chance of pics??
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:12 pm

hi there and welcome i know the feeling when you go to a fourm for help and peole just gang up on you.

we are all free to speek out with our point of view. Love Pharaoh Hounds they look soo lovely and you cats sound beautiful... sorry to say i like dogs a little better than cats but i wouldn't get rid of my 3 cats for anything.

hope you enjoy your time here
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:15 pm

well i like both but dogs more but my 3 yr old son is more of a cat person!! so hopefully get him another kitten soon!not sure yet
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by target_love Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Yes when I can I'll post some pictures of my Pharaohs, they are of stunning breed and look gorgeous!
Lol, I knew I might be mobbed if I said I liked Cats more! I wouldn't dare say it on dogzonline Very Happy But I'm a free woman on here!! Cool
Yeah, it is so intimidating there on dol, but it does have wonderful info. Despite the know-it-alls.
But hey, I am a dog lover, and will help out when I can with them, I hope I can provide info on some problems also.
I am more a large dog lover, a real dog is big tongue
target_love
target_love

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:56 am

Welcome target_love great to have you here. Yes dogzonline can be very intimidating. Enjoy yourself here.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 am

HI Target_Love, so a real dog is big HUH?? You've never met my 9 lb poodle! Larger than life!! lol!

Never met a pharoh, But I know they are beautiful!!
I love cats too, studying to become a Certified Cat Groomer, I have passed my Safe Handling test so far but have several more to go then, a practical exam..
The most confusing thing is colors, they are not what you would think and I'm struggling with that at this time..
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 am

yer im interested to see a pic????
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 am

Very Happy Great anougher west aussie,welcome.....on the south side myself,how about you?
we love cats too,our neighbours got kittens,oh so tempted!!! Rolling Eyes
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum