dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe

+2
Mali
Admin
6 posters

Go down

i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Empty i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe

Post by Admin Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:56 am

we found a guy today that has all sorts of birds
he had handraised cockateils
we are getting one!! i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe 7768
i will post pics when i get it Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Empty Re: i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe

Post by Mali Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:10 pm

Great birds cockatiels your going to love it we have one here my flatmate does a yellow one called Joey I will try and get some photos of him and put them up.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Empty Re: i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe

Post by Admin Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:44 pm

great thank you!
the guy im getting the cockateil off he also has ringneck babys i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe 7768
he doesnt no what colour they will be coz they are still tiny
the cock bird is a pastel yellow/blue/green color and the mum is a blue!!
im not sure if i will get one yet he only wants $100 for a handraised baby
so will see what happenes
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:45 am

aww yay.. i love adding new editions to my family.. Very Happy good luck
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:26 am

i havent had a bird for a long time and even still they all werent tame so it wil fun to watch it grow and be able to handle and luv it like i do my dogs Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:40 am

if any one has any good advise on raising young baby bird plz tell me!!
i guess ya can never no to much Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:00 am

my sister had one it used to make a ringing noise like a phone,he was so cute,she treated him like her baby,was so tame,she handreared him from a baby,she used to talk to him all the time,n take him out the cage,an spoon fed him,she was so funny,she would talk to him like a baby,great pets,but i dont like wen they shreak,i love budgies. Smile
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by sharreem Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:33 am

cockateils are just like dogs. they love their owner more than anything and follow their owner around everywhere.. Ive had budgies and canaries before but the cockateil is the best and most fun
sharreem
sharreem
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:52 am

got the cage tonight its great got a huge opening at the top and theh normal doors! Very Happy
my sister brought a baby bird from the guy im getting myne ff and omg im freaking out
they have hardly any feathers and scream their heads off!!!

im gonna have a busy few weeks ahead trying to keep thses things alive
im getting a cockateil and rosella both the same ages approx 4 or 5 weeks old
im nervous and scared of what could happen!! could i feed them wrong or not keep them warm enough!
should be interesting!!
ive hand raised 2 litters of rotties pups before so should be a peice of cake right!!!? Shocked (joking)
well i get them tomorow lunch time and the fun begins
the guy lives 5 mins away so if i get worried or need help its there i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe 7768
wish me luck guys
good thing is yas get to see ics tomorrow plus maybe a weekly pic update of them growing up!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:28 am

ok i picked up my baby birds today
a baby cockateil and rosella i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe 7768
but........
he had a baby 2 weeks out of the nest and eating seed and everything so he goes you can have it you want~~ Very Happy
well i couldnt resist!!
so we got 3 birds today instead of 2
here are picsi got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Dcpics24
i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Dcpics25
i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Dcpics26
i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Dcpics27
babys Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:31 am

i got 3 birds yes thats right 3 hehehe Dcpics28
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:45 am

aww they are adorable...... luck duck i dont have room for any more birdies he he
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 am

Such cute things all the best with them.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:21 am

they are all doing great
the rosella is thriving just like the babie cockateil and the cockateil is very impatient!! it jumps out of the hold container (when we are feeding them) runs over to the rosella and stands there squarking until it gets fed!Razz
i luv it its great
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:34 am

Birds are wonderful critters thats for sure. Looking forward to them growing up.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sugclasco Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:07 am

how are the babys going? Smile
sugclasco
sugclasco

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Good question. Would love to see the Rosellas we have tons of them around here and they are so beautiful.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:02 am

they all are great so sweat so playful and never shut up
the yellow cockateil is the loudest!always whistling the song i taught them then the rosella (rosey)listens for me to whistle or if he sees me he goes crazy!my 3 year old son whitles 24/7 (think its because of the birds actually)
and everytime they hear him whistle they sing the song and whistle the sexy whistle (u no the one ur a guy driving along u see a sexy lady and goo woo woooh!?that one
they are crazy they eat alot but i would never sell they or get rid of them i look back at the times when i was hand feeding them late at night and early mornings and i think to my self i helped these birds grow and thrive
makes me feel good
the rosella is 100%completely different to the others his personality is unbeleiveable for a small parrot!
they are great birds
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:00 am

First of all it is great to have you back and I am glad that the birds are going well they are great pets. Photos please when you can.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:39 am

Hello stranger nice to see you again Very Happy , nice to here that the birds are doing well...

Cannot wait for some updated pics..
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:56 am

yes i will try and get pics up as soon as i can Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 pm

Good stuff look forward to it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down