dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz re vote for pet of the month (october)

5 posters

Go down

who do you pick as the your fave pet of the month

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap0%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap0%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap9%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap18%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap18%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap36%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_lcap9%plz re vote for pet of the month (october) I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Empty plz re vote for pet of the month (october)

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:02 am

ok guys this is my second try for petof the month (october) :BIGBOOBOO: the last time so plz vote again
i am sorry for the stuff up
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 820456 plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 507512 plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 7768 plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 179574

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) SANY0286-1-1jorja flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) P6240210romeo flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Jack__10jack flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Sv100610kenny! flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Hay_0010mingo flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Asha_a11asha flower
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Candy_10candy
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Kimba10kimba sunny
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Sleepymegmeg king
plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Pa220610jenna flower PLZ LET ME NO IF I STUFFED UP AGAIN Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1292

Back to top Go down

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Empty Re: plz re vote for pet of the month (october)

Post by Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:07 am

plz say everyone is there and everything is right??
plzplzplz
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Empty Re: plz re vote for pet of the month (october)

Post by Mali Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:23 pm

Done...
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:03 am

plz vote plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 7768
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

plz re vote for pet of the month (october) Empty come on everyone please vote

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 am

Very Happy we need everyones vote,please,to make this interesting,so come on guys if you havent voted yet,plz Sad lets make this fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 711348 plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 507512 plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 516280
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:06 am

Well, I voted, for someone elses dog, cause she is soooo cute!!
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by bubblesbaby Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 am

I know,I wanted to vote for Asha,she is cute as,but hey,me babies in me pic,so gotta place me vote my way,hu!!! Laughing Razz
bubblesbaby
bubblesbaby

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 am

Can I say who I voted for?
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:44 am

yer go for it totally up to you
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 am

Voted for Jenna, love when they snuggle with their toys.. Sleep
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Back to top Go down

Post by Beth<3 Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:02 am

he he oh yay for puggy ha ha plz re vote for pet of the month (october) 507512
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 pm

I voted for kenny such a cute puppy and he has the same collar as hilary.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm

i spose i better get to it! so i can announce the winner
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum