dog forums 4 everyone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holistic Select!

4 posters

Go down

Holistic Select! Empty Holistic Select!

Post by Beth<3 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 am

SO i was feeding my dogs on RAW ONLY and i sadley had to stop as they were selctive eating and i was worried they would not get enough nutrition..

for months i have been looking for a good Kibble to give them and I found Holistic select
http://holisticselect.com/

We have been told to stop giving 3 of our dogs a kibble with High chicken and Beef meal and it is creating constipation so we feed the Anchovy, Sardine and Salmon meal variety to help with some dry skin and tummy issues!

AND OMG! when i opened the first bag i wanted to eat it it smells jsut like a fish market! no doggie food smell at all. All our dogs love it and their skin coat and teeth are looking great!

Just thought i would see if anybody else has tryed it or not? it is rather expensive about $125-$130 for a 13kg bag but it has lasted us almost 8 weeks now will still more to go!

I love it..
Beth<3
Beth<3
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 886

Back to top Go down

Holistic Select! Empty Re: Holistic Select!

Post by herbiedog Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

No Emma we don't get it over here..

I still give Herbie raw, we found out recently that our local feed store sell frozen meats for dogs ..

The only thing that I know do is cook the chicken as my vet thinks that is best for Herbie and his allergy...not sure it is right but I am doing as she recommended.. I do add fish oils to his food and sometimes give him sardines ..he is doing well on it so don't like to change his diet
herbiedog
herbiedog
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1832

Back to top Go down

Post by lorie Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 am

I'm still doing frozen raw and no grain kibble. never heard of that over here.
lorie
lorie
Chataholic
Chataholic

Number of posts : 1228

Back to top Go down

Post by Mali Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:37 am

I know of holistic select I used to feed Mali on Eagle Pack Holistic with Duck and he loved it but now I feed him Black Hawk it is fantastic a premimum dog food they they have down 24/7 and with wet food, chicken necks and of course our scraps and what he is fed from the table and he is doing fine on it.
Mali
Mali
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum